Chapter 21

Smut warning!
Hadrian's POV:
After we had discussed everything we decided that it was a well-deserved day to relax after everything that had happened. I knew that I was self-conscious about my looks as while cuddling on the sofa all I could do was curl smaller to avoid them seeing my stomach out of instinct. Severus was the first to notice and picked me up walking back into the bedroom.
"First of all, you're not in trouble." He said as I gave him a pleading look.
"Second of all it's okay to feel like that about yourself so don't feel like you're breaking rules when all you're doing is feeling badly." Lucius continued which made me look down and smile knowing they cared about me this much.
"I still have those days too but it's how I act on them which shows if I break the rules or not," Severus explained which caused me to smile.
"But if I tell you how I feel I'll be talking bad about myself," I told him and he shook his head.
"But if you don't tell us what's wrong you will break a rule and if you're explaining how you feel and talk badly about yourself I don't feel that's fair if we punish you but if you speak badly without fair reason then that'll get you punished," Lucius explains which I nodded with a smile.
"Can we talk then because I really wanna tell someone but I'm also scared?" I asked and they nodded as we all sat together on the bed.
"So I've been feeling like my stomach is still fat even though I know it isn't it's just a feeling and my instincts are telling me to keep it hidden until I lose weight but I am trying not to listen I promise." I rushed and they both hugged me.
"How about we show you a memory that may make you feel differently?" Severus asked which made me confused but then I remembered reading about the memory spells that can cast people into their memories. So Sev took my hand as Lucius smiled and closed his eyes focusing then I felt a pull. I saw we were still in these chambers but it looked like a few years ago.
"It was two years ago today," Severus whispered as I watched the firelight and Luci walk through but there was a glint in his eyes that made me shiver.
"What's got you moody?" Past Sev questioned but Luci growled and I wanted to glare at how he was glaring at Sev but decided not to.
"Harry has got everyone in the ministry fawning over his sev! They have pictures everywhere! Why can't I just go to work and not see his perfect face? His dimples as he smiles are so small you can barely notice it or the way his eyes sparkle when he talks about something he's passionate about or how green his eyes are. Or the fact that he has so much muscle from Quittich that I'm surprised he doesn't have an 8 pack at this point!" Past Lucius ranted and I couldn't help but blush.
"You didn't mention the fact that his stomach is so thin and beautiful though if he loses anymore then he would be none existent but fuck I could get off right now just by picturing his face!" Past Sev purred but I heard the beg in his voice.
"What like how you would imagine it was him wrapped around this length or his tongue licking at your slit before taking it all in?" Past Lucius called as he proceeded to carry out the actions. I heard past Sev's screams and moans as Lucius sucked him off.
"Oh, how I would love to see him sink on your cock to the point I can't see it before he rides you while I pound you! How he would devour your cock with his juicy ass!" Past Lucius growled so loudly as he was starting to enter Severus. As Severus was screaming from the pleasure I smirked and tapped both Luci and Sev's arms realising that my past self was watching I hadn't heard the first part and assumed who they were talking about was someone they were dating. As their current selves turned to me in question I pointed to the door that was slightly open and their eyes widened.
"You were watching?" My Sev questioned and I nodded.
"I didn't hear the first part about who you were talking about thought it was someone you both were dating," I told them which they smiled at and they both watched me jerk off as I watched them fuck. After Sev and Lucius exploded over each other and I came from watching we quickly were back in the present.
"You thought I was that beautiful?" I questioned and they nodded which caused me to blush before laying with my head on the pillow on the bed.
"Hades?" Sev called as I squealed.
"Sorry, I'm not upset I am happy!" I told him and he shook his head with a smile as they cuddled to my sides kissing my head."