Chapter 12

*The next day*
Hades pov:
As the day rolled on I was getting more and more nervous and worried as I didn't know what to expect for them to do. As I was getting ready I was stressing nonstop and Dray kept trying to calm me down but it was pointless my stress levels were through the roof and I couldn't calm myself as I got ready and Dray got my makeup and hair done.

As I walked down the grand stairs to the entrance hall both Severus and Lucius were standing in full three-piece suits just different colours Severus was wearing black like usual but Lucius was wearing navy

As I walked down the grand stairs to the entrance hall both Severus and Lucius were standing in full three-piece suits just different colours Severus was wearing black like usual but Lucius was wearing navy. They both looked amazing but they were both staring at me making me blush and look away as I hate having attention on me. They both kissed my cheeks before we flooed away to wherever they were taking me. We landed on a beautiful cruise ship as I looked around I saw extravagant decks filled with people in suits and dresses. Each person on the ship was a creature and instantly I knew I was on the creature cruise only because Dray spoke of how Sirius and Remus took him for their second date. We took a seat at one of the fancy tables that had a candle-lit dinner already placed with each person's name at their place. As I looked at my food it was my absolute favourite which caused me to smile as they knew even without me telling them.
"So how about a game of 21 questions so we can get to know each other better so it's not so awkward?" Severus said with a slight chuckle.
"Okay, I'll start. What is your favourite book?" I asked as I was quite curious about their favourite as I've seen them read a lot.
"Fantastic beasts as that's the book I was reading when I first met Lucius," Severus stated with a small smile and I found it handsome.
"Hmm, that's tricky probably maybe a history of magic that's the book I was reading when Severus told me about Draco," Lucius said and I couldn't help but smile at their replies and how much they loved each other and their child.
"So I'll go what's your favourite dessert?" Severus asked and I was struggling to decide.
"My favourite is Treacle Tart," I told them and they both smiled and I looked at Lucius who smirked.
"Cauldron cakes!" He stated with a smug look and I gave them a confused look.
"Dray and Lucius used to make them and Lucius claims his are better than honey dukes," Severus explained and I chuckled.
"Maybe you should make them and get us to test them to see sometime," I told Lucius and he smiled with a bright glint in his eyes before smirking and nodding.
"So my turn what's your favourite spell?" Lucius asked with a smile and I thought about it before replying.
"Riddikulus is my favourite only because Uncle Remy taught me it," I told them and they both looked at me like I was the most adorable thing on the planet.
"Mine is Sectumsempra which is the spell I invented," Severus said with a smirk and I smiled as I read about it in his book. After we spoke for the rest of the night they led me to a room on one of the upper decks to sleep which we all cuddled together before going to sleep.