Chapter 23

Smut warning!
Severus' POV:
It's been two days since we spoke to Hades about his punishment and we decided to wait till at least Friday before we could carry it out as it would be unfair on a school night. Currently, it's Friday and Luci decided that both our punishments would be carried out together.
"So Severus for your punishment it is watching with no touch at all while I punish and please our beautiful baby." Lucius purred as I sat huffing.
"Luci please I'll take spankings or anything but please I can't handle it! Plus shouldn't his first time be with both of us!" I called while whimpering and pleading for him to see reason.
"I never said you wouldn't be involved just said you couldn't touch him," Lucius stated coldly with a smirk.
"Also if it's too hard to resist him then don't try to hold yourself back this is just a test to see if it'll work if not it'll only be 20 spankings with Hades watching. You know how much that'll turn you on anyway with him watching your cheeks turn red as my hand prints seep into them. As your face becomes tear-stained and lips blood red from biting them in pain. Our creatures are both sadists and masochists so it's nothing new." Lucius explained and I nodded understanding that he wanted to push limits and knew if I couldn't handle it we would change tactics.
"Hades are you okay with your courting ending now and us fully mating?" I asked concerned for him.
"Of course, I would have preferred that we could've skipped courting and gone straight there but I did enjoy receiving letters and presents." he smiled small with a sly look in his eyes as Luci growled.
I watched as Lucius backed Hades onto the bed with a look of pure need and want in his eyes. I heard Hades purr as Luci touched his neck right at his mating point. I saw the smirk on Luci at finding his most vulnerable spot before he started to suck and lick at that point till Hades looked ready to explode.
"Question does no touching mean I can't jerk off or can I still jerk off and it means just no touching either of you? Please I need that answered before you continue!" I asked with a begging tone as I was desperate. I heard a chuckle from Lucius.
"If you can jerk off without cumming sure but you can't cum until either of us touch you," Lucius growled with a smirk which I nodded at knowing his intention.
As I watched Lucius start stripping both of them of their clothes so that nothing would be hidden. I remembered the last time I saw him in a position of pleasure as he watched Luci and me fuck last week. He was jerking off the entire time as I was staring into his eyes while Luc knotted me and I was begging and pleading for release. Just remembering as they both screamed my name as they came so hard they saw stars.
"Sev I can see your thoughts remember!" Lucius called which snapped me out of my mind.
"Sorry, Luci!" I called looking away as my cheeks heated up. I hate when I zone out in the middle of something important.
"Okay I don't like this sev can I just spank you later as I prefer you being involved not sitting watching or at least touching yourself a little I feel like you're not even involved." Lucius pleaded and I looked away nodding.
"Sev what's wrong? You are never this quiet during anything," he asked but I couldn't tell him the real reason why I broke the rules and it didn't change the fact I still need to be punished.
"I know that look it means you're hiding something so that you don't make other people feel bad," Hades claimed looking at me with a small smile.
"If you don't wanna talk about it yet or you are not ready we can always continue and you can talk about it later as technically you won't be breaking a rule as you will tell just not right now." Hades explained I looked at Luc to see if it was okay and he nodded to tell me I could. I quickly nodded my head to tell them I wanted to continue which resulted in having a very hard Hades on my lap.
"Hello beautiful, you are very hard to resist you know," I told him with a smirk as I kissed along the other side of his neck where my mating bite would go. I felt him shiver from just a slight lick over the spot.
Lucius quickly knelt so that he was level with Hades' hole and started to prep him causing many erotic sounds to the point I almost came twice just from the sounds. I knew that he was prepped when Luc vanished my clothes before lifting Hades slightly which shocked me.
"Lucius shouldn't he take you first as you are his dominant mate!" I called worriedly and they exchanged a look before smiling as Hades lined up with me and dropped straight down causing us both to moan.
"I'd prefer to watch as my subs explode with each other then I'll knot Hades." Lucius purred as he was jerking off to just our position. As I started to lift Hades I instantly knew that he wouldn't be able to take much control as he had gone full submissive. I stood from the chair that I was on and walked over lying him down on the bed where Lucius was sitting. As I started to move giving us both friction I heard the scream of pure pleasure from my beauty.
"That's a new noise! Sounds amazing keep going sev make him scream and beg for more!" Lucius called from sitting against the headboard. Just from how he was speaking I nearly came.
After a while Hades and I came hard while seeing stars we marked each other. As we lay catching our breath I saw Lucius kissed Hades head before repeating the action with me. I felt as he bit my mating spot that was marked years ago by him though that spot was always sensitive. I felt as I regained myself and sat up after a while.
"Welcome back! How you both feeling?" Lucius asked worriedly as it's known it can become overwhelming if a lot is happening at once.
"I feel alright though he feels oversensitive. Luc check and see if I pulled out before I came make sure none got into him as I don't want to get him pregnant as we haven't talked about it." I rambled Lucius gave me a look that instantly calmed me down.
"I already made sure of that love! Little one you ready for more or wait a little?" Lucius called and I heard a little moan then a whimper. I then heard his thoughts about wanting Lucius.
"He wants more Lucius. In his words, he wants you inside him to paint his insides white as you claim him as your own. He wants you to mark his neck so nobody will ever even look at him again. He wants..." I stopped myself as I heard the next part and blushed darkly. I quickly looked away as I felt Hades eyes on me.
"Not gonna repeat that part sev?" Hades questioned amused at my reaction and Lucius looked between us confused.
"I want both of you inside me pounding my tight hole while I can't hold back and cum on you both. I want to watch as you fuck Severus so roughly that he can't stand for a week. I want to suck him off so hard that he won't see anything but stars." Hades explained the rest as I sat blushing as most of it relates to me which fuck I want it to happen but damn.
I watched as Lucius instantly pinned him to the bed and thrust into him making him scream out in pleasure before Lucius started to enter his fingers in as well. I knew what he was doing he was prepping him for both of us which I loved the idea but also didn't want to pressure him.
After hours of lovemaking to the point that Hades and I won't be able to move for at least a week. We are all fully mated with each other and I can't wait for my punishment or mating week as it'll be the three of us in a room together for a full week.