Chapter 24

Lucius' pov:
It's been a full day from we fully mated Hadrian but Severus has yet to talk about why he went quiet. I don't want him to break the rule but I'm worried and don't know if he forgot or is trying to keep it a secret. I keep hearing a whimper from him when one of us gets close and I don't want to push as if he's keeping it to himself then it's important.
"Sevy come here please my love!" I called to the other room hearing him shuffle about before he emerged with a slight limp.
"Yes Lucius sorry I'm still a little sore so could this be quick so I can go lay down." He asked with a guilty look on his face as he looked down.
"Sevy come cuddle while luci talks please!" Hadrian called with a whine as he wanted sev to be with him but he's been locked up in the room all day. Sev did walk over cuddling into hades side as they turned to me.
"I know you probably don't want to but we do need to talk about what happened sev. It's not because I don't trust you! I'm just worried that something has happened and you're not talking to me." I explained which he gave a small smile to.
"It's the reason that I went into creature space as well as broke the no excessive drinking rule and the no talking bad about myself rule." Sev explained which I nodded understanding that it must be bad. "My grandfather has been communicating with Dumbledore and appeared last week saying I needed to talk to him as he knows he made a mistake. I nearly attacked him and when I left my mind was in a bad place again as it brought flashback on. I couldn't reach you luci and I didn't want hades to see me and end up being triggered so I went to my private potions lab." He explained looking down and I jumped up to hug him.
"I'm going to guess and say your grandfather was either abusive or knew of someone abusive towards you Sevy?" Hades asked which I nodded realising sev has never actually told hades or explained it either.
"My father he abused me everyday some days were worse than others. He despised magic and vowed that he would kill me if I ever used it in his house. My grandfather is his father i dont know how he got to the wizard if world as my mother was a witch not him. My father killed my mother when I was 14 after catching her trying to escape with me to her parents. My grandfather helped cover up all the abuse and the murder saying she committed suicide. That's why I'll never forgive him plus he killed my father in self defence when I was 18." Sev explained looking down.
"When did he sexually abuse you sev as I know that look more than anyone else?" Hades question causing my head to snap towards sev.
"You told me you had a previous partner and that's why you weren't a virgin sev was it your father or grandfather sev?" I questioned sweetly but anyone could hear the anger behind it.
"My father didn't know, he would never stoop that low. The day he found out was the day he died and the day my father cried for the first time. Dad apologised as he begged for my forgiveness. He promised he would protect me from then on but he wanted to prove it so he went to his father and they fought unbeknownst to anyone my grandfather carried a gun." Sev explained causing me to shed a tear and hug him tightly.
"You are not getting punished screw the rules if I was in your position I would've done the same love! You should have told me but I understand why you didn't and I'm so proud of how brave you are. You should never have had to go through that but you did and you survived." I told me while nuzzling his mating mark as comfort. I seen him smile at me with tears in his eyes.
"I thought you would hate me which is why i didn't tell you but you called me brave. You're proud of me and still called me your love." Sev whispered instantly I knew he was trying to figure out if it was real or not. I gave him my hand to play with while he's overwhelmed as he likes comfort but not to be touched so he usually takes my hand. I watched as hades just cuddled into him while giving occasional purrs and kisses to help him come to terms with everything.
"Well as it's a Saturday I was also going to tell you that hades punishment was going to start today but maybe we should wait till next weekend as he may be too sore on Tuesday as Monday is staff training day." I told them trying to gage their reactions and Severus' was instant whimper.
"Please today I wanted to watch please luci I want it. I'm fine with it today I'm over everything that happened so please!" He begged so I chuckled and nodded giving into my baby. He deserves the whole world