Chapter 19

This contains smut!
Hadrian's POV:
I woke up alone in an empty bed which worried me until I heard the shower running and their voices in the bathroom. I decided to stay quiet and listen which I quickly heard Severus moaning loudly as Lucius tried to keep him quiet.
"If you're any louder the students will hear you, Severus!" I called from my place cuddled in bed and all noise was silenced before the shower shut off and they both came out with towels around their waists.
"Sorry love did we wake you?" Lucius asked and I shook my head.
"I didn't mean for you to stop I just didn't want Sev to be heard as he was being extra loud," I told them which earned me a blush from Severus and a chuckle from Lucius.
"Aww baby I wouldn't want you to hear us and not be able to join so we are gonna have to suck it up!" He growled which I smiled at before making grabby hands at him and he obliged and hugged me. I quickly wrapped one arm around his neck and the other was between us as I started to rub him through the towel causing him to groan.
"Now here's your options either you both go back into the bathroom and finish each other off or I finish you both off right here as I don't plan for you both to be rock hard all day because I interrupted your fun so which is it?" I growled and they both stared at me.
"Hades you're not ready sweetie!" Severus purred at me which I narrowed my eyes at.
"Do you think I've never seen either of you before Severus I've known the password to here from I was third year I turned 16 I've been visiting frequently since I knew Lucius visited you so I don't think this is new to me," I explained and they both looked shocked.
"If you want you can do as you wish if not I can handle it in the bathroom it's up to you both what way this works today," Lucius stated before Sev nodded in agreement.
"Well I'm fine with it so can I handle you both?" I asked which they both nodded to and quickly I climbed over to the other side of the bed and summoned their towels leaving them in nothing but their birthday suits.
"Instead of just saying drop the towels?!" They chuckled at what I did and I quickly shook my head before climbing back towards Lucius before whispering my plan to him which he agreed and walked towards Severus. As we both reached sev he looked between us before being roughly slammed into from behind as I knelt to suck him off which he moaned loudly at while we both enjoyed his reaction to our surprise.
"Wait if you are both on either side I'm gonna explode sooner than I want," Severus shouted which we smiled at 
"Well, what do you want done baby?" Lucius asked which Sev quickly turned and whispered into his ear and he nodded at it.
"Hades he wants onto the bed in case he drops he doesn't wanna get hurt okay?" Lucius asked I nodded and climbed onto the bed with Sev right after me. Lucius entered him again and started a rough speed as I tried to reposition before getting shoved onto my back.
"Nice try though!" Severus stated before he started sucking me off causing me to moan.
"Wait Severus no one has ever touched me before!" I called worried in case I did something.
"Just relax baby let me handle it just relax and it'll all be fine it'll help I promise." He reassured me I nodded and let him continue which caused me to scream as I exploded the same time Severus did and Lucius followed seconds later.
"How did that feel angel?" Lucius asked me and I nodded.
"Best one of my life!" I exclaimed before lying down on the bed.
"Need a nap!" I called and they cleaned me up before laying down with me.
"Agreed!" Sev called as he cuddled into me and we all took a much-deserved nap.