Chapter 4

Harry's POV:
Dray and I went to breakfast early so that I could see when Severus arrived and thank him for the balm I checked this morning and there is not even one tiny bruise left on my skin which I'm so thankful for him.
As I saw him enter he looked so tired and sad today. I wanted to help him but he only stayed for at most 5 minutes before he all but ran from the room. I quickly left the great hall and went down to the dungeons as I knew what painting led to his room. As I got closer to his room I heard loud voices shouting and whimpering. I quickly said the password and looked in to make sure everything was okay and saw Lucius shouting at Severus. I focused my hearing to listen to what he was saying.
"You were being reckless I understand that you want him as your mate just as much as I do but you can't just drink like that sev! You are being punished!" He shouted and I looked down knowing it was all my fault Severus was getting in trouble just because I didn't tell them. But I still couldn't bring myself to tell them so I sat quietly as I knew that I wanted to see what the punishment would be. As Lucius all but dragged him into the bedroom I quickly snuck into the living area and over by the door which was still wide open.
"30 spanking which will be 10 with my hand and 20 with a paddle," Lucius stated calmly but Severus was whimpering and crying. I watched as Lucius started and Severus counted but once they reached 30 Lucius kissed Severus before going to start a bath so I quickly ran out the door as I heard Lucius say about making him breakfast I made sure to stay quiet. However, I did knock on the door once I was outside to make it like I was there to thank him as well as check on him as he rushed out of breakfast. As Lucius opened the door he smiled at me and I waved. He opened the door welcomed me in and told me to take a seat after about 5 minutes Severus walked out in track bottoms and no shirt before noticing me and summoning a shirt.
"What's up, potter?" He asked me pulling the t-shirt over his head.
"I wanted to come say thank you for the help yesterday and sorry that I left without a goodbye I get super tired after my glamour falls which makes me clingy," I explained to which they nodded with a smile.
"It's fine little one." Lucius smiled at me.
"Also professor are you alright I saw you rush out of breakfast so I also wanted to check on you?" I asked acting oblivious to what went on moments before.
"Oh I'm alright just having a rough morning but I'm having breakfast now so I'm all good did you eat something?" He asked and I nodded my head.
"Dray doesn't let me leave the hall without finishing at least a bowl of fruit or a plate of toast so I'm all full. I must go now but have a good day both of you." I told them before exiting with a smile on my face knowing that Lucius would protect him.