Chapter 9 - Hiding Something

Hi Gorgeous Girls and Boys,

which ever you may be.

Yes I'm referring to you whose reading this chap.

Gosh you guys are keeping me on my toes.

Today's lesson: Never give up!

Why? Because you have the VICTORY!!!

OK so you guys are probably saying get on with already in those animated voices of yours.

So [ *INCOMING!!!*
*BACK UP, BACK UP!!!*
*GET TO THE PILLARS SAM!!!*
*SAM! RUN SAM! RUN! *]

Alright don't look at me with that tone of voice.

Transformers freak here.

I just had to say that.

Anyway, seriously though.

Here's chap nine.

Enjoy!!!

Thank you for reading BEWARE The Cowboy.

Please VOTE, COMMENT and RECOMMEND to your friends.

I love you all a million. :) ;)

- Ang

--------

••REILLY's POV

Why on earth was he holding my hand? Came my puzzled thoughts. I was tempted to remove my hand from his but part of me - the part that hadn't known affections of any kind for a long time - wanted this.

I struggled between keeping my hand intertwined with his and retracting it for fear of being too vulnerable. It was just the way of Reilly Jones. To refrain from forming attachments ... to keep a closed window ... never to let anyone in.

The urge to undo the simple gesture was ever-present .

Luckily for me, neither Charlie or Liv saw evidence of my internal conflict. Liv, however, gently nudged me in the side drawing my attention to her dancing eyebrows. It was obvious that she saw the gesture - our intertwined hands - but she had no idea that I was having a mental breakdown ... minus all the drama.

Gerard squeezed my hand gently drawing my attention. He glanced at me shortly before focusing on the road and plastered that sickening yet admittedly sexy smile on his equally attractive face.