Chapter 12 - You Ruined Me!

Hey Dearies,

I'm just here snacking on Fruit Os on my lunch hour.

Is this book anything you expected so far?

I haven't been getting feedback from you guys so I don't know what you think of BTC. It looks to me like you won't give this book another glance.

I'm contemplating whether I should continue or end it! This may sound pathetic or whatever but I want to hear your views. Sue me!!!

I wanna give a shout out to those of you who have been endlessly supportingandcheer on this book - and by extension Reilly and Gerard. It means a lot.

To be honest, I didn't know it would get attention and I'm thrilled that you guys are liking it.

Anyways ... here's chap eleven.

Enjoyor ... whateveritisyoureaditfor.

-Ang

—--——-

GERARD's POV•

The door opened before I could knock - surprising me as it did. Reilly ran into me ... literally. When her eyes settled on mine instead of annoyance which became familiar, I met fear. A wave of emotions coursed through me as I stood before her - desire, anger ... and even jealousy with whom I hadn't been acquainted until I met her.

Despite everything that happened, I felt myself becoming more protective of her even if she was holding conversations and feelings where another man was concerned. Don't get me wrong? I did not like it one bit but I wouldn't force her to do something she wouldn't.

Before I could get a word out a high-pitched sound ripped through the air. She was screaming. Why was she screaming? I covered her soft lips with my hand and near moaned and the contact. Damnit.

"Stop screaming little girl," I growled becoming even edgier.

However, she continued to scream. I noticed that she held baggage in both her hands. What on earth was she doing?

It dawned on me that the only reason anyone would be carrying luggage on their way out of their home was if they were leaving. Reilly was leaving? Why?

Not having a lot of time to spare, I took her bags in one hand and hoisted her over my shoulder with the other. She proceeded to slam her fists into my back but it did nothing to deter me.

Reilly began writhing in her position in my arms over my shoulder not knowing that it was doing more harm than good in her case.

"Stop writhing little girl," I growled. That should be left for more pleasurable activities. I shook my head trying to rid myself of such intimate thoughts of her to no avail.

"Put me down you pervert!" She yelled.

There was a lot more writhing before we eventually got to my pickup. I tossed her bags in from my side then placed her on the seat scooting her around before I got in beside her.

Having an idea of her personality, I figured she would try to run. As if on cue, she turned to the door. Expecting her reaction, I held both sides of her waist pulling her into my lap before she could get any further. A breath escaped her drawing my eyes to her plump kissable lips.

I was so tempted to kiss her right then it took every single nerve in my body simply to tear my eyes away them and peer into her eyes.

What is wrong with you Gerard? Get a hold of yourself!