Chapter 30 - Useful

Hey Loves,

PLEASE READ BEFORE ADVANCING. IMPORTANT. NEED ALL YOUR OPINIONS.

Your comments on the previous chapter were hilarious and much appreciate.

Some time I asked you guys if you wanted a sequel and I don't know if I'm getting way ahead of myself here but I'm turning this book in Vol. 1 of a series.

By no mystery, I labelled the collection The BEWARE series. That way I think it would be more recognizable my readers.

Listen guys, I'm not entirely sure how many chapters I should do again to complete BOOK 1. I was thinking maybe thirty-six to forty. What do you guys think?

Anyway, here's the thirtieth installment.

Enjoy! XD

- Ang

----------

•GERARD's POV•

As the remarkable blazing sunset faded into the dark starry night, all I could think about was Reilly ... my baby. It was strange that this was my first sunset without her really. I knew how much she would like the view and surely appreciate it its rawness.

I was overly frustrated by now and as time wore on without evidence of her wellbeing the knot in my stomach tightened. Several scenarios had all but assaulted my thoughts, some more unnerving than others.

The street was by definition lonely and not to mention underdeveloped. Beside all else, most importantly, there were no street lights to guide the pathway making it a bit more dufficult to navigate the path. As I drifted further, uncertain of what I may find, my cellphone rang and I promptly answered it.

"Hello," I tapped my screen putting it on loudspeaker before switching hands to get a better grip of the steering wheel and control of the truck altogether.

"Son, anything yet?" My father's voice filled the vehicle. It should've calmed me, given me some support or even solace but it only served as a reminder to how stupid I had been in the recent past.

"No dad ... Nothing yet." I felt my heart sink at my own words.

"Son I should be out there helpi-" I knew exactly what he was going to say but mom needed him right now.

"No dad, stay with mom and the kids." I instructed hoping that he would obey unlike most of my family. If I didn't mention it before Grants were stubborn to the teeth and could easily be compare to the undomesticated horse ... a stallion.

"Ok son, there's only one problem ... Declan and Ronaldo already took their horses and are headed your way." Dad informed me. See what I meant? Stubborn. It runs within the bloodstream.

At that precise moment, I just wanted to hit against some inanimate object or better yet that ignorant Billy Turner. It was not that I was angry with my brothers. No ... I was angry with myself. It was obvious, how much everyone had become attached to the idea of Reilly, evident that they loved her though not even a miniscule portion of what I felt towards her.