"Dammit!"

...

A car door was slammed shut as the vehicle revved up to life and sped away as quickly as possible to who knows where.

Well, at least they aren't in the water anymore.

...

...

...

Greenland gasped awake as his eyes shot open. It was way too dark as he sat up and began to look around, only to see the stranger who helped him sitting on the floor, drinking what he assumes could be tea. The blue stranger finally made eye contact with Greenland and gave him a small smile to which Greenland wasn't sure how to react.
"Uh... Where are we...?" Greenland spoke softly as he was placed into some new, warm clothes.

That means he was stripped off of his previous wet clothes... which meant... 

W A I T-
SOMEONE FUCKING STRIPPED ME BUTT-ASS NAKED AND CHANGED MY CLOTHES WHILE I WAS UNCONSCIOUS??

He shoved the warm blankets out of his way and stood up, "You!" He pointed a finger at the stranger to which he was a bit taken aback.

"Uh? What-?"
"You fucker! You kidnapped me, stripped me naked, and you probably did something to me! What did you do!?" Greenland lunged at him causing them both to fall onto the floor and the stranger's tea to spill.

"What the hell is all that commotion!?" Another voice boomed in and Greenland froze.

The door opened and a huge figure stood at the doorway.
"Oh hey, Greenland is awake."

Wait.
That voice sounds very familiar...
Is that...

Greenland pulled his knees close to his chest as he sat there as the huge figure entered the living room and a smaller figure followed in.

That 3 color-striped flag was obvious.
Black, Red, and Yellow.

"Germany? What do you want?"
"Eh? Oh. Well after the um... party, everyone was obviously looking for you and well I was tired and decided to go home and well... I was passing by and witnessed both of you fall into the waters." Germany said as he looked over to the other stranger. "

Heh... What were you even doing around those parts? That place was basically falling apart."

Greenland then remembered.
"Oh yeah. What did Denmark say?" Greenland asked about his father to which Germany was about to reply only for the huge figure to interrupt.

"Oh? Do we have a wanted criminal or something? Interesting... And how fun!" The tall figure chirped out.

"What? No League! He isn't a criminal. I guess just a missing person?"
"Well, that's boring." League huffed.

"Was I just dragged into something illegal?" The stranger said out of nowhere to which everyone turned around to face them since everyone else forgot there was someone else with them.
"Okay wait stop. I know Germany, but who the hell are you two?"

"How do I know I can trust you with my name-?"
"I just said your name-" Germany mumbled only for League to interrupt him.

"How do I know I can trust you with my full and real name? You still have connections with United, don't you?" League narrowed their eyes as Greenland panicked a bit.

"United? Do you mean United Nations? Uh... Well you see, I am kind of on the run right now because I caused a huge scene at the party and I might get in trouble for what I did-"
League laughed, "Hah! You did what!? Oh my god, that sounds amazing...! League wheezed out. "Never thought someone as small as you could cause a huge commotion, especially with United. Well then since you are on the run from him, I can tell you. As Germany just said, my name is League, also known as-"

"Well, used to be known as the League of Nations, but that's for another story."

"Never heard of you."
"Perfect."

"Uh huh... And what about you-?"
The blue stranger had his arms crossed as he looked at Greenland, "I don't have to tell you anything! After I risked my life for you, only for you to tackle me onto the floor and start accusing me of things I didn't even do! I don't trust any of you. I should've minded my damn business."

"Well, ya didn't so here we all are." League chimed in, "C'mon spill it."
"Not until he apologizes to me."

Greenland groaned as he stared at him, "Fine I'm... Sorry. There. Now tell me who you are so I can keep in check that you aren't some spy from my dad looking for me."

The stranger sat up straight and sighed a bit, "Antarctica."

Greenland then noticed bandages peeking out from under Antarctica's shirt. He got up and walked over, pulling the shirt up to see what was beneath.

"HUH!? WHAT ARE YOU-!? OW! WAIT FUCK THAT HURTS!" Antarctica yelled as he tried to push Greenland away who was tracing his hands over the blood-soaked bandages.

"What happened?"
Germany approached and pulled Greenland away, "Careful. He took a huge hit when he fell into the water. There were sharp rocks underneath and well he collided with them leaving a nasty gash. He held you above him so you wouldn't have hurt yourself. But don't worry, I bandaged up the wound and it seems he can heal just fine, he is a continent after all.

A continent?
No wonder he was so damn huge. But then why hasn't he ever seen him?
Where was he? Was he always hiding or...?

"I should take you back home though, Greenland. Everyone is worried for you-"
"Let me stay."
"Eh?"

Greenland faced Germany, "I just can't go home right now... I need some time alone. Far from them," Greenland mumbled as he stared over to Antarctica, "And besides I have no other choice. Just for a while until I figure out what to do."

"But-"
"It's fine. They can both stay here, I really don't mind." League said.

"You sure?" Germany asked, a bit worried.
"Yeah. No one is going to find us. I guess we are all on the run this time... Just leave it to me. You already healed them a bit, they should be fine."

Germany stood there for a bit and looked over to Greenland.
"Please Germany," Greenland began to beg, "I don't want to go back..."

Germany sighed, "Fine fine, calm down. I won't. Just stay out of trouble for now. Anyways I have to go now, it's very late."

"You don't want to spend the night over?" League asked to which Germany shook his head, "No it's fine. I don't want to be a bother. Anyways goodnight." Germany said as he opened the front door and walked down onto the street and got into his car, driving off to who knows where.

"Well then, I guess you guys are going to stay here for a while until the both of you get better to leave. No rush, just want to make sure you guys are safe. I'll bring more blankets and pillows for the both of you so be right back." League said as they walked off.

Greenland sighed as Antarctica stared at him, "You have a family, don't you?"
"Yeah, I do... Why?"
"So why don't you want to go back?"
Greenland looked down, "I just don't feel like it."

Antarctica decided not to pry any further and finally laid down.
So did Greenland.

Guess they were now alone together.

.

.

.

Police sirens blared as people gathered among themselves about the bridge accident. No bodies were found yet so who knows what the hell happened.

It was a terrible tragedy.

Except there was someone who knew what had happened.

Among the crowd, stood another angel. He approached the bridge and noticed some feathers left behind by someone. His eyes widened as he couldn't believe who was back. He then looked up and noticed a camera on a nearby pole that was directly aimed at the bridge. He finally approached the police chief, "I need footage from that camera. Orders from above." The angel said as he pulled out a badge, "Yes sir." The chief said as he called for the rest of the team to spread out and look for any other evidence that could help with the investigation.

He finally pulled out his phone and dialed a number.

UN was going to have the time of his life with this case.