"Denmark- Calm down! They are going to find him!" Finland yelled as he was tired of Denmark talking to himself while pacing around the floor.

"Shut up Finland! You know nothing! I want the best for my son, unlike you who is married with some lil-"
Finland stood up and got close to Denmark, "What was that? Do you want to say something about my partner?"

Denmark quickly shut himself up as he groaned, "UGH! Well, the phone calls aren't getting through! What if he got kidnapped? Or killed?" Denmark panicked about his son.

Finland shook his head in disbelief at why his brother was acting like this all of a sudden. He finally sat back down as he looked at his phone to check up on any notifications about Greenland, but more importantly from a certain someone.

"Nothing? It's fine, just call us back if anything new comes up. Thanks." Norway said as he finally hung up the phone. He pushed his glasses back upwards as he sighed and shook his head at Denmark, signaling the lack of news.

"Dammit!" Denmark shouted which caused Norway to flinch. "Where the hell did he run off to!?"

"Maybe he's just still out for a walk... he will come back. He always does." Finland mumbled as he pulled his hood over his face to try and get some rest.

Meanwhile, Iceland was on his laptop, trying to take his mind off of things, especially since Denmark was stressing everyone the fuck out. "I knew your brother had problems, but I never expected him to take them to the extreme. If only he knew how much trouble he is going to be in. Or maybe that's why he hasn't come back," Sweden snickered as he was currently laying on the floor as a way to escape Denmark's wrath.

Iceland sighed deeply, clearly showing that he was very distraught for his brother. Sweden's look softened from his previous smug attitude towards Iceland. He sighed and stood up, "C'mon. He is going to be fine! He just needs a break. Hell, if I were being married to-"

"It's for the best, Sweden. And you know it." Sweden felt his soul leave his body when he saw Denmark standing at the doorway as he spoke out, looking more tired than ever. "Ah well uh-" Sweden glanced over to Iceland to try and slither his way out from a scary encounter with Denmark. He finally had an idea. He grabbed Iceland's jacket and threw it toward him as Sweden went over to Denmark and pushed him out of the way.

"ACTUALLY! I decided to take POOR Iceland outside to look for his DEAR BROTHER! He is so WORRIED WHY JUST LOOK AT HIS FACE!" Sweden grabbed Iceland's face and squeezed his cheeks. "HE IS SO DISTRAUGHT JUST LOOK AT HIM!" He dramatically yelled as Iceland was currently fighting for his life.

Denmark raised a brow, "Uh huh..."

Shit. Did I make things worse???

"Fine." Sweden smiled wide as he raised both arms into the air letting Iceland go.

"But-" Sweden internally panicked.

"Just be safe out there. If you find anything new, call us."

"Yeah yeah I know," Sweden mumbled as he dragged Iceland out of the room as they struggled to get their jackets on. Finally, as they reached the bottom step, Sweden dragged Iceland out the doorway and into the street.

"Finally," Sweden pulled out his headphones and placed his music on shuffle. "Let's get the hell out of here. Jeez, that guy was giving me a damn migraine." He said as he began walking off towards the park.

"Wait! Aren't we going to look for Greenland?"

"Hm? Oh yeah him. Sureeeee let's just get some snacks from the convenience store first." Iceland really wanted to look for Greenland and he did not want to do this search all on his own. He sighed, finally giving in as he walked off next to him, glancing around for any possible signs of Greenland.