"Did you hear what happened?"
"I can't believe he would do that, it's just not like him."
"Well it's no surprise, it happened before, it could happen again."

The door opened wide and everyone quieted down, avoiding eye contact, but still staring in his direction.

He finally made it to seat in the Europe part of the room and said nothing, placing his head down in his arms as he tried to not pay attention to the others. After what felt like several burning hours of silence, whispers and murmurs could be heard rising and filling the room.

Everything felt like it was collapsing around him all over again. He just couldn't bare the thought.

Poland watched him from his seat and then turned over to see Russia staring in his direction. Poland sighed and poked him on his side, waiting for a response, and got nothing.

Finally, Poland decided to jab a finger into the side of his rib cage, earning a yelp.

"What's wrong, Germs. Come on, your boyfriend wants to talk to you."

Germany raised his head from his arms and looked at them before glancing over to see Russia staring at him directly. Germany finally sat up straight and looked at Poland, "Tell him, I ain't talking to him. He can forget about me entirely as well."

"Wow well ain't that harsh, Germs. But I don't think it would be a great idea to tell that to Russia, you know how a Russian gets when a German betrays him behind his back-"

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Germany shot up, standing over Poland as he narrowed his eyes at them, "You cannot let shit go, can you? And he's the one who betrayed me!" Germany yelled as he slammed his fist against the desk, causing everyone in the room to fall silent and look over at the two of them.

Poland sat there, unbothered, "Heh. Maybe he did it for your own good. Besides..." Poland stood up in front of Germany who was fuming.

"You should know already to not fuck around with enemies of the balance. You might start a 3rd world war-" Poland smirked.

"YOU FUCKER!"

Germany threw his hands forward, ready to knock some sense into them before being held back by someone.

"Ger! Ger! Dammit, stop! It isn't worth it!"
"Oooh well if it ain't the other German as well. Tch." Poland crossed their arms as they were staring at Austria holding Germany back.

"YOU CANNOT LET SHIT GO, CAN YOU!? WHY AM I ALWAYS GETTING BLAMED!? WHY AM I NOT ALLOWED TO MAKE ANY MISTAKES LIKE THE REST OF YOU!? I AM TIRED OF WALKING ON EGGSHELLS, TRYING TO BE PERFECT WHEN ALL OF YOU ARE FREE TO DO WHATEVER THE HELL YOU WANT!" Germany screamed as hot tears began to form in his eyes.

Ukraine and Belarus watched the chaos unfold from the upper balcony before glancing at Russia who was tightly gripping the back of his chair as he stood watching. Seems like he was concerned for the well-being of Germany, but at the same time, he wanted Germany to learn that not everything he does is right. He isn't free from consequences. He needed to stop throwing his little pity parties.

"Should we get security?" Greece asked.
Italy rushed over and grabbed Germany's hands, tightening them before moving Germany away with the help of Austria. "It's okay Ger, just calm down..."

Japan stood up, worried for the well-being of Germany, but at the same time, they couldn't interfere between him and Poland. They sighed in defeat as they sat down, hoping that Italy could handle it on their own.

Finally, Germany was removed from the meeting room and the room fell into silence.

Well that was until-

"YO YO, WHAT'S UP GUYS!" America shouted as he busted through the doors, a wide grin on his face while the other nations in the room jumped since they were already on edge from what had just happened.

"Bloody hell America. Inside voices." UK glared at them to which America ignored as he made his way to his seat at the North America section with Canada while UK walked towards the European section. Australia and New Zealand were already there since they had better time management than America.

"Seems like you scared them." Canada laughed to which America gently elbowed him, "Heh well ain't that nice of you Canada. Heyyyy Mexico!"

"Sup."
America slid next to Mexico while Canada sat right next to them both.
"Dude you should've been here! Shit went down bro!"
"Wait really!? FUCK! Nada! I knew we shouldn't have stopped at Mcdonald's before coming here. We missed the tea."

"That was your idea, Ame. You wanted to go-"
"Uh huh, anyways, Mex, tell me, what happened?"

"Hey, can you guys scoot over?"
The 3 countries glanced over to see Greenland standing next to them.

"Oh hey, Greenland!" America smirked to which Greenland cringed a bit.
"Uh huh... can I just get to my seat?"
"Sure!"

Mexico and America moved over and Greenland passed over them, only to be tripped at the end. Greenland quickly grabbed at his desk, surprised that he almost hit himself hard against the floor. He glanced over, only to catch a glance of Canada glaring at him before turning back to his brother.

Well, that was weird... not even a sorry from a Candian?
Greenland sighed as he took his seat, looking around for Germany, but couldn't find him anywhere. Neither did he see Antarctica.

Seems like he's still at the hospital...

Greenland sighed as he was about to place his earbuds in to pass time while he waited, only to hear Germany's name come out of Mexico's mouth. He lowered the volume all the way down to hear better and pretend that he wasn't eavesdropping at all.

Mexico began to explain to them both about the scene that had just unfolded before everyone here and America and Canada looked shocked as ever as well as Greenland.

"HUH?" America yelled before others hushed him down.
"Yeah. Crazy ain't it? Apparently from what I heard from the others, Germany has been involved in some suspicious behavior with an individual..."

Greenland figured out what they were referring to about Germany's situation. Hell, he was basically a part of a literal crime scene. Wait. So that meant that both Germany and League were in some deep shit because of him.

He groaned, realizing that he kept destroying anything and anyone around him. He needed to help them both and Antarctica. Greenland had a huge debt he had to pay back to them all. If it weren't for his dumbass, none of this would've hap-

"Drugs."
"What?"
"It has to be drugs."

Canada sighed, "I don't think Germany was selling drugs..."
"You don't know that!"

Greenland couldn't believe his father is forcing him to marry this idiot.

Finally, Germany walked back into the room with Austria and Italy following behind as Germany was silent and sat down while Poland gave him a small glance, but didn't say anything.

Now it's my chance.
Greenland stood up from his seat, ready to run downstairs and give Germany his car keys back and apologize for everything and even help him, but that idea was cut short and he quickly sat back down as if nothing was about to happen.

Finally, the clock struck 1 and the doors opened with the faint jingle of bells following. UN walked inside with different organizations following right behind as they took their spots in the room while UN of course took the front center of the room.

"Well. Let's get started."