Sunlight gently poured in from the window, lighting up the living room in a warm glow.
The outside world was so loud, but at this moment, it was quiet like calming white noise.

Greenland was sprawled across the floor, the blanket tangled all around his body. It seems like he finally got the rest he deserved after all that happened the previous night.

Until he was rudely interrupted by a knock at the door.

“Coming!” League swiftly walked into the living room, heading towards the front door. League opened the door and Germany stepped in with a duffle bag.

Greenland groaned as he rubbed his eyes and sat up. He looked over to see it was just Germany. He was about to lie back down and go back to sleep when the duffle bag was suddenly dropped onto the floor right next to him. Startled, Greenland sat up and quickly scooted away.

"Good morning. I brought some stuff to help you guys out." Germany smiled a bit as he rummaged through the bag to pull out a bunch of medical supplies.

"Geez Germs, you didn't have to go all out on buying all this stuff-"                                  
"They almost died, League. Besides they still need a lot of time and energy to heal so in the meantime, I am here to do my best since I assume none of you want to go to the hospital?"

Germany glanced over to the others who stayed silent.

"Thought so. Anyways I should check their temperatures and wounds. Is he still knocked out?" Germany asked as he pointed towards Antarctica who was currently knocked out still.

"Heh seems like it. Well at least he is up, maybe check him first?"

Greenland sighed, "Ugh why did you wake me up… it was so warm and comfy and you just had to ruin it." He stood up, stumbling a bit since his body still was in some mild pain. 

"Careful. I don't want you to bust your head open. Then we will have to go to the hospital." League mumbled as they walked back into the hallway towards the kitchen.

"Okay. I just have to take your vitals to make sure nothing went wrong." Germany grabbed a thermometer and placed a small plastic wrapping on the tip as he inserted it into Greenland's mouth.

93°F

"Still low… but it isn't as bad as what I assume it was last night. Well, it seems the temperature will normalize itself if we keep you warm and well-rested." Germany removed the thermometer and threw out the plastic wrapping.

"Ugh finally…" Greenland sat down back on the floor, a sigh of relief leaving his mouth.

Germany took notice of something. "Where does it hurt?" And before Greenland could respond, Germany squeezed one of his legs which caused Greenland to yelp out in pain.

"Well… you tore a muscle it seems…"

Greenland pushed Germany away from him and glared at him until they both glanced over to the sound of steps coming back into the room.

"So? What is it doc?" League asked as they came back with a tray with bowls of soup. "Well Greenland's temperature is still low, but it's not as severe as what I thought it would be. And he has a torn muscle and some minor scratches here and there, but it's nothing to be worried about. But him," Germany glanced over to Antarctica. 

"He might need some serious help. That huge gash across his chest might not be able to heal all on its own… especially where it pierced his abdomen… " 

Greenland's eyes widened in shock. His abdomen was stabbed by the rocks? And it was all his fault…

League's face was filled with discomfort, not wanting to go to the hospital, but was also worried for the well-being of Antarctica.

"Seems like we have no other choice then…" League placed the tray down on the coffee table and watched as Germany walked over to Antarctica, lifting up his shirt to remove the blood-soaked bandages. Just as he began to remove the bandages, blood began to seep through the wounds and Germany quickly placed pressure on the wounds.

"Shit! Okay yeah, we really need to get him to the hospital!"

League cursed under their breath, panicked as they dashed towards the front door, opening it and running outside to start up the car. 

Germany noticed how pale Antarctica was. He is a continent, why wasn't he able to heal much faster? Maybe because of the lack of energy and not just that, the guy just suffered a massive fall, almost drowning, hypothermia, and got stabbed by the damn rocks below.

Greenland just froze, staring in shock.

This all happened because of me.

League ran back into the living room and picked Antarctica up, Germany helping a bit to move him.

Finally, Greenland broke out of his daze and quickly got up, adrenaline running through his body. He rushed over to grab Germany's duffle bag and League's keys which were still hanging on the front door.

He needed to fix this.

League and Germany carefully moved Antarctica outside towards the car, gently laying him down on the back seat. Greenland locked the front door and quickly walked over to the car. He tossed the keys to League who quickly caught them and jumped into the driver's seat, jamming the keys and turning the car on.

"Can I come?"

Germany looked over to Greenland, "You sure? But you said you didn't-"

"Just let me go with you guys!"

Germany looked over to League for advice and League sighed, "Sure. Just get in!"

Greenland nodded his head and opened the car door, sitting down next to Antarctica. Good thing he was somewhat small to sit next to him.

Finally, League stepped on the gas, rushing down the road toward the hospital.

"C'mon…" League mumbled as they kept driving, unaware that they weren't wearing a seatbelt.

No one cared about themselves right now.

Only Antarctica.

.

.

.

"Damn, they drove off so fast. Who were those others though?"

Russia stared as the car drove off in such a hurry, ignoring Poland. Russia was passing by and saw Germany, wanting to talk to him but all he saw was him and some other person carrying a body into the car and Greenland was involved as well.

"..."

"Well, we found Greenland and Germany so we should probably let everyone else know." Poland took out their cell phone and Russia pulled them by the collar, dragging them back to the car.

"You do that. I will follow them…"

"...whatever you say," Poland said as they dialed a number while Russia got back into the car, driving them both after the other car.

"Hey UN? Yeah, we found Greenland… but uh…" Poland glanced over to Russia, "Germany seems to be involved with something- oh you already knew?" Poland was surprised as was Russia.

"...mmhm…mhm…yeah…okay yeah will do. I'll send you the location of wherever they are when we figure out where they're going."

Poland finally hung up the phone and looked over at Russia who didn't seem to express any emotion at the moment. But there was a slight tint of anger.

What trouble did Germany get into this time?