"You're really going to marry that guy, Ame?"
"Of course I am, I have to."

Canada didn't seem too pleased with that answer.

"Ame, I just... I just don't like that guy. And I know I don't want him being a part of the family."
"Well, it's not your choice, it's mine. Besides, I am marrying him, not you."

"Listen. I just don't feel like he is perfect for anything. Like I guess he is claimed as a 'country' but that doesn't change the fact that he is still a territory under Denmark's rule. Maybe he is not ready for any of this."

America placed his feet on the coffee table as he looked at Canada, leaning back against the couch, "C'mon Nada, what's gotten into you? We were territories once so maybe he can change."

Canada scoffed, "Well if you have so much hope in him, why is he constantly running away and getting into some deep trouble?"

"Hey! He's just like me for real." America smirked.
"You aren't taking this situation seriously, aren't you...?"
"Well, you're basically worried more about this than me so why bother?"

Canada rolled his eyes as he sat down and looked at him, "Listen. I just don't feel like he is the right one for you..."
"That's not for you to decide. And you know it."
"Just saying. I just want to give some advice before you officially seal the deal with that guy."

"Stop stressing about it, Nada," America softly smiled, "You've always worried more about me than I am about myself. It's going to be fine. Like dude, I am literally 'the' super global power of this world."

Canada still didn't seem convinced but decided to stop going back and forth with America since it seemed to be going nowhere with him.

He sighed and gave him a small smile, "Well, if you know what you are doing, then I should leave you be."

"Thanks Nada."

Canada smiled as he got up and walked away, leaving America only as he heard the TV turn on.

He really didn't want to admit it, but honestly, he felt like America was still immature and this whole thing was a mistake. UK really didn't mind as much, but still, there was some tension within this process.

"Whatever, I'm just glad that Greenland ran away and will probably stay hidden for a long time. Hell, if he decides to not come back, that would be better. This whole wedding situation can go down the fucking drain for all I care."

Canada walked over to his room and sat at his desk turning his laptop on. He began to look through social media, wondering if anything new had happened. There were some tensions happening with other countries, but he didn't mind that since it never dragged him into them.

.
.
.

After a few hours had passed, Canada felt tired and sleepy. He glanced over at the time to see it was 9:29 PM. Canada groaned as he placed his hand over the laptop, ready to close it but a light caught his eye.

*DING*
New Message

He sighed and sat back down as he opened the message, realizing it was by UN.
Canada narrowed his eyes, his stomach dropping as he moved his cursor toward the message, clicking it open.

Dear Nations,

Due to some serious events that have taken place in the past following days, I have called forward a meeting to take place tomorrow. I would like to discuss some serious matters that must be taken into account to prevent further damage to be done to our world balance.
There had been a breach at the Pangea Dentition Center, but fear not for I have taken matters into my own hands and the threat has been neutralized.

Now onto the good news. I am relieved to say that Greenland has been found safe and sound and is back with his family. The plans that have been made will continue to schedule-

Canada slammed his laptop shut, breathing heavily. He grabbed his laptop with both hands as he raised it above his head, ready to throw it against the window but decided against it at the last minute.

He threw the laptop onto his bed as he took deep breaths, trying to calm himself down from what he had just read.

So he's back, eh?
I need to get rid of him.

Canada left his room and walked over to the stairs, peering over to see America laying on the couch.

He wasn't sure if America was awake or not so he decided to flip him off to earn no reaction.

He's asleep.

Canada ran down the stairs and opened the front door, stepping outside and into the cool autumn breeze. He looked around to see a few people, but he wouldn't draw much attention.

He just needed to get his mind off of things. Maybe a small walk would help. He pulled out a cigarette and lit it up, inhaling the nicotine and puffing out the smoke.

"I ain't letting that bastard come here and ruin all our lives..."
"Who ya talkin' about?"
"AH-"

Canada jumped, dropping the lit cigarette onto the lawn and quickly stepping it out to prevent a fire from starting.

He then turned around to be faced with Mexico.
"Crap- sorry didn't mean to scare ya!" Mexico grinned.

Canada quickly relaxed, "It's fine, heh."
"Mhm. Oh yeah! You saw what UN sent out? Seems like everything is going back to normal andddd why are you making that face?"

Canada quickly turned away, flustered but spoke, "I- I just don't know how to handle this. It feels like everything is moving too fast and honestly, I just don't like it. Him especially."

Mexico was about to speak before quieting down, "I guess it awkward for a nation to be closer to you when you had tensions in the past? Heh, yeah I get that. Reminds me of someone I know."

"...?"
"Anyways, I should get back home. I don't want to oversleep again and miss the meeting and just get yelled at by UN again. It seems like things are already tense and I just don't want any of that. Night!" Mexico waved at him before walking off.

"Huh... maybe I should leave this for tomorrow... I'll deal with him tomorrow in person."

Canada stared at the light post before turning back and heading inside to get ready for tomorrow.