The meeting was now in session.

Everyone placed their hand on a scanner located on their desk to mark them all for attendance.

After a few minutes, a hologram appeared in the middle of the room, marking which countries were in attendance.

"And it seems like everyone is here. Great."
Greenland stared at the hologram, scanning it to see no sign of Antarctica as well. It seemed as if he never existed here. He then looked over for League's profile to find nothing as well.

It seems like they aren't even in the database at all.

"Alright for first thing first. I am happy to report that everyone here is in attendance which is surprising since we haven't seen Greenland in a couple of days."

Greenland slightly jumped at the sound of his name being called by UN. He gave a small glance to realize he was directly staring in his direction.

"Finally decided to break the bad habit, hm? Showing up to official meetings, and on time too, but also, you decided to not run away this time like you have done the past few days."

Greenland gripped the desk he was sat as he noticed people staring. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, calming down and thinking.

"Yeah. Well, I guess I owe some people a few apologies... that's all."

"Very well then. Since both you and America are here, I suppose the plan of marriage is still up and running?"

"Heh, sure. Everything is perfect." America hummed. "Just need to plan out another party for the proposal and then the wedding will be the month following that."

Greenland did not like that. His heart felt like it was about jump up his throat. He hated this. All of it.

"Well now that the issue has been fixed, we all can't wait for the celebration of bringing these two together." UN clapped as everyone else followed.

"Anyways, we should get going with the following issue everyone knows about. It seems there had been an enemy of ours hiding out in the open for years now and we have finally caught her." UN spat out as the others began to murmur amongst each other.

"So what you are saying is that the Pangea Detention Center isn't well secured to prevent inmates from escaping?" UK spoke out to which the others nodded in agreement that this would be an issue.

"It seems like this is a one-time occurrence. Besides this isn't a normal country we are dealing with. It's something much more. But there is no need to panic, people. The issue has already been dealt with and more safety precautions will be put into place from this day forward."

Greenland needs to get Germany's attention somehow. He grabbed a pen and a post-it as he began to write a note, before realizing it wasn't going to work.

"Dammit..."

"Now here is the issue. It seemed like someone made contact with the escapee and helped them hide from us for the longest. Isn't that right, Germany?"

Wait...? Was he talking about League? But League isn't a criminal... Or are they?

Germany just sank back into his chair, just wanting to leave.

"She has been hiding for the past 7 months... and because of you, no one could've detected her because you know a lot of international affairs, don't you. You think you are so sneaky, don't you?"

"Hm, sorry to interrupt UN, but don't you think he should be placed under a watchful eye? I mean, he did cause a scene not long ago. He did almost attack me." Poland spoke as Germany's eyes widened a bit.