The car screeched as the brakes were hit. With no time to lose, League swung the car door open and quickly opened the passenger door to let Greenland out and to pull Antarctica out.

Germany followed right behind them as he quickly got out of the car as well to help League move Antarctica out of the car and carry him into the emergency room.

Greenland grabbed League's car keys and locked the car doors as he tried to run towards the hospital doors, only for hot pain to rush through his leg, causing him to stumble a bit.

Fuck. I forgot I tore a muscle...

Greenland was able to regain his balance as he began to speed walk towards the doors, swinging them open and holding them open for both League and Germany to walk through while carrying Antarctica.

"I NEED SOME MEDICAL ASSISTANCE NOW!" League shouted which caused everyone to flinch. Who knew how loud and serious they could become...

Right away, nurses rushed over with a stretcher and League helped place Antarctica down. Finally, they rushed him away, leaving the 3 of them behind.

Greenland limped over which caught Germany's attention. "You alright? You don't seem well... and since we are at a hospital already, maybe they should check you out?"

Greenland shook his head but thought for a bit. He knew Germany is smart and had a lot of medical knowledge, but he should get checked out just in case.

League was signing some papers until they felt a tug on their shirt. They turned over to see Greenland looking up at them, "I think I'm going to get checked out. His condition was way too serious and who knows what damage I might have on the inside from that accident..."

League glanced over to Germany who just nodded.

"Alright fine. Ugh, I'm such a horrible person... I was so worried about myself that I didn't think about how serious this whole situation was for both of your wellbeings... Okay now that I just said that out loud, I am so stupid." League sighed and talked to one of the nurses as they signed some more papers.

Greenland stood there awkwardly until he was taken away by another nurse via wheelchair. Finally, both of them can finally seek medical attention.

League sighed as they walked over to Germany, plopping onto the seat next to him.
They noticed Germany's concerned expression and gave him a small pat on the head, "Hey, don't worry. They'll be fine. Your medical knowledge got them through the night because I know if it were only me, they probably would've lost their arms due to frostbite." League laughed a bit, trying to lighten up the mood which seemed to work since Germany had a small smile on their face.

"Yeah, you're probably right..."
"By the way, you should probably get yourself cleaned up. You're all covered in blood."
"Eh-?"

Germany looked down at himself to notice his hands and clothes covered in blood, some already dried up. Germany didn't notice how much Antarctica bled since the fear of letting him die was overwhelming his senses.

"There is a bathroom down the hall if you wanna wash up a bit," League pointed at a door, but Germany shook his head, "Not yet. I need to get some clean clothes first or people will think I killed someone."

"Pfft well I'm not sure you can get clean clothes here and I don't think there is a laundromat nearby. Besides, I doubt you want to be shirtless in front of everyone."
Germany blushed a bit out of embarrassment and gently hit League's arm, "Geez you really need to know when to shut up-"

"I'm just trying to lighten up the mood."

Germany looked at them and sighed, "Well I think I have some extra clothes back in the car, want me to get you something since you are also covered in blood as well?"