"Uncle?" "Come to me Lil." I went up to him and when I was standing in front of him he hugged me. "Don't be scared I'm happy to see you again and didn't lose you like I lost your brother." "What do you mean by 'lost your brother'? What happened to Jonathan?!?!" "It is better if we talk in private. Do you want your friends to come with you?" "If it's possible yes." "Of course it is. You three cadets down there come with us. Erwin, Mike and Levi go to the city or something like that. I will call you when we are finished." My friends came up and we followed my uncle into his office. "So tell me Lil how have you been?" "Good. Like you heard I lived in the underground. At the beginning it was hard but after I got 'adopted' from them my life got better. Back to my question. What do you mean by lose your brother?" "Do you felt 7 years ago a bigger power in you, that you were capable to do some things only your brother could but not you?" "Yes I felt that. Don't say he is dead." "I'm sorry Lillith." My eyes got teary and I wanted to shout. My friends came to me and hugged me. Suddenly Zackly said "He is not fully dead." "What do you mean Jonathan is not fully dead?" "He still lives but inside you. You haven't developed to the full, do you?" "No I haven't I mean it's not easy if nobody can show me." "How far did you get?" "I can turn into a wolf and have his reflex and nose. I can read minds. Then I learned to control my blood lust and the black magic and without knowing I have light magic too and could control it. Can create a black wrap gate and that's it. I was really shocked when I fang and had the necessity to drink blood." "I see. You already started to develop the powers of your brother. But one thing is still missing. "Wait what!? Can you please explain it exact." "Let's start with the story of your father and mother. I've never told you about them and it's time for you to know. So listen careful. Your mother was the beauty in person. She was kind, helped everybody and everybody loved her. She was the angel in person. Then there was your dad. He was the opposite of your mother. He was a murderer, cold hearted and everybody was afraid of him. He was the devil in person. Nobody wanted to believe they would get in love with each other. Nobody knew their secret. She was a little and sweet vampire-angel (she only drunk animal blood from already dead animals). Your father instead was a horrible and fearful wolf-devil. I got to know him before they came here with you. He was an asshole in front of everybody, but when there were only the three of us, he was another person. He really cared about your mother. If only one would give her a suspicious look your dad would have killed them. I remember the first time I saw you and your brother. Your mother needed to discuss something with the maid and your father was with me in this room holding you and your brother." "I remember it" "How? You were only 6 months old." "I got the good memories from dad." "Wow you really have developed many of your powers. Where were I. Ahh yes. He was standing here with you and me with your brother. It was the day where you needed to get your powers from your parents. Kaytlin (Lillith's mother) hoped you followed her footsteps and Urbel (Lillith's dad) hoped Jonathan followed his footsteps. It came different. You got the destroying powers of your dad and Jonathan got the creation powers of your mom. They were shocked but proud of you. But this happy family needed to be destroyed. The king found out about your mother and father, but he didn't know they had children. They gave you and your brother to me. I said that I adopted you and you call me uncle because I don't want to be a copy of your parents. I was lucky it worked." "So I'm a wolf-devil but why do I have this blood lust?" "That's the thing I want to explain to you. Your brother died by an accident. He overused his powers and burned himself from the inside out. It was horrible to see, and his screams were horrified. Before he died he gave his powers to you." "How did he do that?" "Do you remember the song we sang together when you were younger, and do you remember your mother language?" "You don't say if I sang this song in my mother language I give my power to somebody else" "Your right but now it can be done anymore. If you die the Hunter bloodline will be wiped out and every magical creature dies." Toya: "Sorry for interrupting this conversation but does that mean we die too?" Zackly: "I'm sorry Toya. You all will die too." Tenko: "So her parents got killed because of the king. Why would he?" Zackly: "Good question Tenko. I almost forgot to tell you. He is afraid of you." Toga: "Why would he be afraid of Lillith-chan?" Zackly: "She is the reign of heaven and hell." Lillith: "WHAAAATTT. You're kidding right?" "No I'm not. Lil you're a mythical creature of course I'm right." "Sorry uncle it's just too much for me." "I understand. I have something for you. A book written by your father and mother where they explain everything. You need to read it in the next time." He gave me the book and I started looking at it. "Thanks uncle" "If you want to stay here you can. You're always welcomed." "I'm gonna return to the HQ's. I'm going to search the other three." I left the room. Toga, Tenko and Toya wanted to follow me, but Zackly stopped them. "Pleasetake care of her. She is the only family member I have left, and she is the only possibility to safe humanity." Toya: "We will sir." Zackly: "I forgot. Thank you for raising her and taking care of her. I'm in your debt." Tenko: "Sir you're not. We like to take care of her. Because of her we three got a family. We need to thank you for letting her runaway." Zackly giggled. "You're dismissed cadets." They caught up to me. Toga: "Lillith-chan wait!" Lillith: "Where were you guys?" Toya: "Your uncle told us to protect you. Nothing more kitten." "Just stop it for once Toya." I said while laughing. Tenko: "Dickheads we need to find Erwin and the captains." Erwin: "No need for that cadet Shimura, we got here 10 min ago."