Third person and Lillith's POV

"Kitten are you still alive?" Lillith: "Let me sleep 5 more minutes." "Lillith-chan is still alive." Tenko: "If you don't wake up in the next two seconds I kick you down of the branch." "Tenko don't do this to me I'm up." I stood up and stretched me first. "Have you slept well kitten?" "Yes Toast but I had a weird dream." Toga: "What was it about Lillith-chan?" "I dreamed about Levi showering, and he was being in thoughts." Toya: "Have you seen his---?" "No I haven't Toya. Say it one more time and I throw you down here." He just started to laugh. Tenko: "You had your fun now Toya, but we need to move on." Toga: "You're right Tenko-san, but I have a question?" "And which one." "HOW THE WALL MARIA CAN WE GET OFF HERE!?" Toya: "Toga not so loud. Have you forgotten kitten is a part wolf. Her ears hear everything louder than our do." "Sorry Lillith-chan." "No problem Toga. Do your hands still hurt burned Chicken?" "No they don't kitten. So you're changing our game rules?" "Yep, now I found the right nickname." Tenko: "Then get us off here Toya." "What no." "Do you want to die because of no food?" "Fine, jump on my back." After Toya got us down we started going to Stohess. We left the forest. It was hard for me to walk with them. 'What's happening to me?' Lillith: "Guys wait for me." Tenko: "What's wrong kid?" "It's hard for me to go now. It has something to do with my wings." Toya: "Jump on my back. Now we really need to hurry." I jumped on his back, and we started to walk towards Stohess district. I put out my wolf ears to hear things even better than before. "You're smart kid." Suddenly my ears moved. Lillith: "Guys I hear horse trampling." Tenko: "Not again." Toga: "The grass is high let's lay down." Toya: "That's a stupid plan." Tenko: "But it's the only idea we have. So hide." We laid down. I looked up and saw Hanji, Mike, Christa, Ymir, Reiner and Berthold riding. I saw my book around Hanji's waist. "Guys she has my book." Toya: "So we need to follow her and get it back?" Tenko: "No shit Sherlock." Toga: "Hurry now." Toya: "Alright kitten. Jump on my back." "No I don't need it. I need to walk. I mean if they follow is then we are screwed if I can't walk or run. So let's go." I stood up and wanted to walk. Suddenly my legs got weak, and I tripped over my own feet. "Sure you can walk kitten." Toya wanted to grab me. "Chicken stop. I'm gonna walk alone." I stood up again and walked. My walk looked like a zombie. After a while my walk got better. 'Let's see if I can run.' I started running. Tenko: "Hey kid. Not so fast." Toga: "Lillith-chan don't be in hurry." I stopped running and started to walk again. Lillith: "Sorry guys. I wanted to see if I could run. We can walk again now." After 30min we arrived at Stohess. Tenko: "Let's go inside." Toga: "Wait Tenko-san. What if they are standing there and wait for us." Lillith: "I'll go first. Do you remember I can make myself for 5min per day invisible." I turned invisible and walked towards the gate. 'Let's see if they know about us.' As I was there I saw Nile standing there with some soldiers. Soldier 1: "Why do we need to do this again?" Soldier 2: "I mean it's not about us." Nile: "The Military Police is in debt of the scout regiment, and we can get a part of the glory if we help them." 'I never knew Nile was an ass. Now what should I do?' I kicked the first soldier, so he falls on the second one. Soldier 2: "Hey, pay attention." Soldier 1: "I got kicked." Soldier 2: "I didn't do it." Soldier 1: "Commander what did you do?" Nile: "Nothing it's not my fault if you trip." Soldier 2: "Are you sure Nile?" "I'm sure." Soldier: "You're lying." The soldier jumped on Nile and started to fight against him. The second soldier wanted to divide them but ended up fighting with them too. 'Humans are really stupid.' I walked back to my friends and turned myself visible "We can go in now guys. The guards are fighting against themselves, so they won't notice us." Tenko: "But what are we going to do now? They would recognize us." Lillith: "Then let's do it like when we were in the underground. Let's put our coats on. Now the green ones." Toya: "But the sign of the scouts is up there and mine is around kitten's back." Tenko: "We need to use our old coats: us three the gray ones and you kid your black." Toga: "But where are they?" Lillith: "I have them in my hands right now." Toya: "What did you do, kitten?" "It's called magic. Now hurry up before they finish fighting." We put on our coats and went into the city. Toga: "What now Lillith-chan?" "We do the same thing as we did in the underground. Move in the shadows."