Lillith: "Hi commander. How long were we talking with Zackly?" Levi: "Too long brat." Erwin: "Two hours." Toya: "That felt like 30min." Mike: "Jup that's always when somebody talks with general Zackly." Erwin: "We need to ride back. It's getting late." "Yes sir yes" We saddled our horses and went back. When we came back the moon already raised. Toga: "I'm hungry let's go to dinner." We followed Toga into the Mess Hall. They sat to the other cadets while I sat to Hanji. Hanji: "HEYYYY LILLITHHHHH!!!! How was it." "Hey Hanji. It was all right." "What do you mean with alright?" "We had many things to catch up. He pierced me with asking." We sat there and I played with my food. Erwin: "Lillith, is everything alright?" "Yeah. Why are you asking?" Levi: "Look at your plate brat. You didn't eat anything." "Oh yeah I'm not hungry." Levi: "Tch. We don't need starving soldiers. Eat. NOW!!!" "Like I said I'm not hungry." "You didn't want it otherwise." He stood up and sat down beside me. He cut off a piece of meat, spit it on and turned to me. "Open your mouth so I doesn't hurt." "What are you tal—" Suddenly he put the piece of meat in my mouth. 'What is he doing?' "You didn't want to eat so I need to feed you. Chew it and swallow it. That's an order." I did what he was saying. 'I feel embarrassed.' I wanted to grab my fork and eat for myself, but Levi didn't stop. He fed me. In the back of the Hall I saw my friends grinning at me. Toya: "I never knew kitten would accept it if somebody fed her." Toga: "Toya-san is right. I remember when Tenko-san tried it and Lillith-chan scratched him. XXDDD" Tenko: "Hey that wasn't funny. I have still the scar on my back." Mike: "How did you give him this scar." Lillith: "I had long nails that's all. If you excuse me I'm gonna teach them a lesson." I stood up and wanted to walk towards to them when somebody grabbed my hand. Levi: "Hey we are not finished." Lillith: "Yes we are. Sasha you can eat my rest food." Sasha: "Thanks squad leader Zackly." Sasha ran towards our table grabbed my plate and sat back to her friends. Lillith: "Toya, Toga, Tenko you have 5 seconds to go into the forest." Toya: "Tch. If you think you can scare us." "5" "Kitten stop. It's silly." "4" "You wouldn't hurt me." "3" Tenko: "Good luck Toya." Toga: "Commander. Lillith-chan wanted to tell you we are going to have that special training today night." Erwin: "You can go" "2" Tenko: "We are going now." Toya: "Tenko you're a coward." "1" I started to walk towards him. "0" Toya: "See kitten you did nothing." I just smirked. I grabbed him by his collar and launched him over the room. He flew into the wall. Everybody looked at me shocked. "Kitten you've won." "Burned toast stand up. We have work to do." Toya stood up and followed me into the forest. Deeper in the woods we found Tenko and Toga. Lillith: "Alright guys you know what you have to do. Toga what's your job?" "When I suck somebody's blood and transform to him or her I need to watch the person first to remember their personality and I'm too noisy when I walk up to somebody." "Why is that so?" "So I don't blow my cover up." Lillith: "Good job Toga. Tenko what's your job?" "I need to be faster, upgrade my skills especially I need to pay attention with my hands." "Why Tenko?" "So I don't hurt everybody and can useful wisely for only destroying a little bit not the whole building, wall or something like that." "Good job Tenko. Toya what's your job?" Toya: "I need to be more careful about using my power and I need to pay attention about my surroundings." "Why so Toya?" "First of all I don't want the thing happen again like when I was fighting with Erwin, and I don't want to burn myself anymore." "Good job Toya. Everybody starts now. I will be in the near to finish my development. If something is. Get me. I will come." All: "Yes ma'am." Toya: "Please stay safe lil sis." Lillith: "I will bro. Why did you suddenly call me lil sis?" "Because you are a little sister for me. That's why I hate when everybody flirts with you." "Aww I Love you bro." "See I know you love me, kitten." "And now the old annoying burned toast is back." He chuckled and started to train. I searched for a lake. 'I love water. I feel free in it, and it helps me to calm down and to develop my powers.' I took off my jacket and my shirt to see my scar on the left side of my lower body. 'I remember that. I fought against a thief in the underground. He stabbed me. It was my first kill after all, and I have a souvenir from that. But one scar is still hiding' I went into the water and washed my face. 'Now every scar is visible. Ugh this bastard called Kenny. Because of him my left half of my face is completely destroyed. I'm lucky not to be blind on my left eye or deaf on my left ear. Now I need to focus on my work.' I closed my eyes and focused on my inner self. I need to work in my subconscious. 'Let's see how far I'll get today.' I got down there in a forest and saw my friend. It's a black phoenix named Jack. "Hey Jack, long time no see" "Lillith. I'm happy to see you again." "Wait, since when did you have these white stripes?" "I heard Zackly explained everything to you about your brother." "Yeah, what does this have to say now?" "Come with me I need to show you somebody." I followed him through the forest. We came to the edge of it. Lillith: "Where do you bring me Jack?" "Wait a little more Lillith." I saw a meadow with a person on it.