"Who is this Jack?" "You know him Lillith. Just a few more steps." I went towards the person. "No it can't be. My brother is dead. Zackly said that." Jack: "You forgot something he told you. He still lives inside you." I started to cry. The tears weren't for sadness. No, they are tears full of joy. Jonathan: "You took your time sister." "Jonathan!!!!!!" I ran towards him and jumped on him. "Wow sis. I'm glad to see you too." Lillith: "How are you here? Why aren't you dead? I don't want to be harsh, but uncle said your dead. Why didn't you say something when you were inside of me?" "Lillith we don't have much time. You need to go. It doesn't feel like it, but you were gone for 2 hours." "Wait what no. You didn't answer my questions." "I know. We can talk about that another time. I'll give you your final touch for developing your power. Take my hand now." "Yes bro." I took his hand and saw a white lightning. I saw white angel wings. Suddenly the wings disappeared, everything got dark, and I saw black devil wings. "Lillith-chan wake up." "Kitten wake up you almost drown." "Kid wake up. I didn't raise you for dying at this age. So wake up." Lillith: "Gu-uuyy-yssss. Wh-a-at happened?" Toya: "Thank god kitten you're awake. We thought we lost you." "Where am I?" Tenko: "We dragged you out of the lake and put you down in a meadow." "Thanks for saving me guys." Toga: "We always do that Lilith-chan. But can you answer us what that is on your back?" "What's on my back?" Tenko: "Let's go back to the lake so can you see for yourself." We headed back to the lake, and I saw something weird . 'Are those wings?' "Guys am I dreaming or not. Are there wings?" Toya: "No you're not dreaming kitten." Tenko: "It looks like you developed your full power." Toga: "But why are your wings black Lillith-chan?" Lillith: "I think I'm a mix of my mom and dad." Tenko: "It makes sense. Wasn't your mom an angel and your dad a devil?" "Jep." Toya: "You look more beautiful now kitten." Lillith: "Should I take this now as a compliment or do you tease me again?" "I wanted to compliment you because it is true. If this one guy wouldn't be here I would consider myself as bisexual because of you." Lillith: "Toya you have told us something wrong. Who is this guy?" "I'm not telling you guys." Toga: "Come on Toya-san I can smell it. You're really in love with somebody." Lillith: "You know I can read minds." Toya: "I swear if you say something you're dead." "It's Erwin." "You little—" Tenko: "Finish this sentence and you're dead. Don't say these things to her." "Tch." Tenko: "We need to head back. It's 2am." We nodded and followed him back to the HQ's. Tenko: "Lillith don't forget to hide your wings and your scar." "Oh I almost forgot that." I held my hand on my face and created a layer of fake skin. "Now for just my wings. I just have to figure it out. How do I do this?" Toga: "Think about it." 'Wings go away.' "Nope. It doesn't work." Toya: "Say something." "Wings go away." Tenko: "Hmm. Are the words wrong?" Lillith: "Let me see." I closed my eyes and concentrate me to find the words. 'I know them. Mom I love you for singing this song: Say out loud, wings come out. If you want them off, say out loud wings go off.' "Wings go off." My wings were always getting littler until they disappeared. "I love my mom with her song. Let's go." As soon we arrived we saw every light out. Only in the Mess Hall burned a light. 'It must be Levi.' "Goodnight guys. I'm gonna grab something to eat." Tenko: "Alright kid. Goodnight." Toga: "Bye Lillith-chan. Goodnight." Toya: "Goodnight kitten. Don't stay up to late." I saw a light in the Mess Hall. 'Oh no. But I'm hungry .How do I do this now?' I took a deep breath and opened the door to the Mess Hall. I looked up to him and he looked surprised. I walked to the kitchen for getting some bread. 'Why is he following me with his eyes?' When I found it I walked towards him. Lillith: "Can I?" "If you mean." As soon as I sat down there was silence. No one said something. "Thank you for feeding me." "Huh?" "Thank you. If you haven't forced me I would 'have died' during my training." "It's just not normal to hear for someone like you a thank you." "I know." I grined. "How was your training?" "It went well. We got better. Even I got better when I already was the best here." I had a smile on my face while looking at him. He only gave me a death glare. As soon as I cached his eyes I got lost in them. 'What's happening?' I got dragged into another vision. I saw his future. I saw him by my side: caring for me and loving me. So did I. I cared about him and loved him. We seemed happy in there. "Hey brat, everything alright?" With this sentence I snapped out of this vision. "Yeah everything alright." "Look at me." "Why should I?" "I said look at me." He leaned over the table, put two fingers under my chin and forced me to look at him. "Why is your left eye black with a white pupil?" "What do you mean." "Brat don't think I'm stupid. I see it right now." 'No, no, no, no. It can't be.' "III-iii think you are tired. Good night." I stood up and ran towards the room of Tenko, Toya and Toga. "Lillith. Wait!!" Tears ran down my cheeks. 'No. Why a human?' I heard they were still awake. I knocked many times on their door. "Please guys. Let me in. Please." Toya opened the door. "What's wro-?" I closed the door, hugged Toya and cried. "Hey, hey, hey. Kitten what's wrong?" "It's him. I got minted on him." Toga: "Why are you crying then Lillith-chan? Aren't happy to meet your mate?" "I am but what if he hates me. We are monsters for them. I'm just scared that he wants to kill me." Tenko: "Hey Lillith look me in the eyes." I looked up to him. Tenko: "Yep he is your mate. You got the eye like your father had. That's what you told us from what you read in the book right?" 'Ah yes Before I got into the lake I read some things in the book. About to use my power right and what happens if I have my full powers. After that I could find my mate.' Tenko. "Cover your eyes tomorrow we're going to tell Erwin, Hanji, Mike and Levi." Toga: "Tenko-san you really want to do this?" Tenko: "It's time for them to know. Aren't they friends with us?" Toya: "Yep they are, except this short bastard." Toga: "Toya-san what happened to you?" "I don't like him for being the mate of kitten." Lillith: "Toya don't be protective. I can protect myself. I'm the only one of us who could beat him, and I saw the future when I looked into his eyes. He isn't going to hurt me." "If you say kitten." Lillith: "Could I stay the rest of the night with you guys?" Toga: "Of course Lillith-chan!!!!!" Tenko: "Shut up Toga or do you want them to hear us?" Toga only smiled and we saw her sharp incisors. Toya: "Goodnight guys." Toga and Toya went to their beds. Tenko: "Kid, do you want to sleep in my bed?" "Thank you Shiggy but no. I'm gonna sleep on the floor." "Alright. Goodnight kid." Tenko went to sleep while I laid down on the floor.