Levi P.O.V.

'What's happening to her?' Tenko: "WATCH O-" He was stopped by a magic wave which hurled them away. But not me. I looked at them lying there hurt. 'Why did they hurl away but not me?' I looked back at her and gasped. She was floating high above the ground, covered in some red, black smoke. When the smoke disappeared, she had a different appearance. She got some demon wings, looking like they were destroyed. Then some horns were growing out her head alongside her wolf ears. Her skin turned into a light red tone, and we didn't start to talk about her nails. They were like claws, easily able to kill someone. 'So that happens when she loses control.' I tried to walk closer to her, but a big black ball got shot into my reaction. I already had my eyes closed when Toya pushed me away and sent a big fire ray at the black ball to let it disappear. Toya: "PLEASE KITTEN. CONTROL YOURSELF. I'M FINE." She looked him in the eyes and shot another ball at him. Before it could hit him, lightning appeared and Eren and Reiner attacked her in their titan-forms. Eren was able to hit her. She fell back to the ground. Her eyes turned red and started to attack Eren, but Reiner grabbed her with one hand. You were able to see her struggling, but not for long. She crashed his hand open and went for his neck. She cut it open with her nails but not too deep. He fell on the ground, transformed back and was laying there unconscious. Nearly the same thing happened to Eren. He tried to grab her, but she was faster by flying behind him, crashing his head and knocking him out. Then Berthold tried to transform but before he even put his hand in front of his mouth she cut his limbs off and knocked him out too. Now she was standing there; a few meters away from me. I pulled myself together and shouted: "LILLITH PLEASE. COME BACK TO YOURSELF. THAT'S NOT THE GIRL I GOTTA KNOWN. THE GIRL I STARTED TO GET FEELINGS FOR." In the back I heard Hanji, Toga and Toya giggling. I gave Hanji a death glare and for the other two Tenko hit them in the back of their head. When I turned back I saw how she slowly started to gain control again. "STAY STRONG L. WE ALL BELIEVE IN YOU. I BELIEVE IN YOU. FOR F*CKING SAKES COME BACK TO ME." I slowly started to tear up. Yes. I, Levi Ackermann, humanity's strongest soldier, the cold-hearted person you could ever meet, who had sworn never to let another person go near him, started to cry over one girl that changed his life for the better and he surely didn't want to lose. She saw me and slowly turned back to normal, but then Mikasa turned behind her back and wanted to cut her head off. Mikasa: "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR NEARLY KILLING EREN." But Lillith was again faster. She turned around, knocked Misaka out and got angrier than before. Armin was fast enough to catch Mikasa before she was able to hit the ground. The ground started to shake, and some cracks were created. 'Is this the end?' But then a glaring light showed up. There was a man floating in front of her. With big angel wings and a halo. His skin was, compared to her, really pale. 'He looks similar to her. Just their hair-color is swapped. He has white hair with black tips and a pair of crystal blue eyes. Can he be?' ???: "FOR F*CKS SAKE L, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Don't you see what you're doing? You're destroying everything." Lillith (in a deep scary voice): "They don't deserve life." "What have they done? Okay they may be dumb creatures, they may have hurt your friends, killed our family and the families of Toga, Tenko and Toya but everybody makes such mistakes. What do you think you're doing right now? You hurt them; you're destroying their lives. Right now are you not better than them." "WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT IT, JONATHAN?" 'Wait, isn't he dead?' Jonathan: "Don't you see it? You're killing your best friends. YOU'RE F*CKING KILLING LEVI. HE'S YOUR GODDAMN MATE and don't you say you don't care about that. I know your feelings towards him. I know you longer than everyone else SO COME BACK TO US FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!" You were able to see his mood change. His expression changed from anger to sadness. He slowly floated towards her. For our surprise she did nothing. As he was straight in front of her he hugged her. You could see how she calmed and both of them slowly floated back to the ground. She hugged him back and started to cry. Slowly both of them started to turn back into their human forms. Lillith: "I'm so sorry, J. I wasn't able to control myself. It's just... I don't know." Jonathan: "You were angry. I can understand that. But it still doesn't explain, why you nearly killed them all." Lillith: "Hm." She let go off the hug. Lillith: "How were you able to do that? I mean aren't you dead?" "You know that I still life inside you and I haven't told you one thing. If you need me or if you're in a situation like that, I can always come out and talk or if I need to, hurt you." "Hurt me?" Levi: "Hurt her and you won't see the light ever again." Jonathan: "You can't kill someone who is already dead and yep. You're the right one for her." Lillith started to blush, and a smirk came across my face. Lillith: "Ha?! What do you mean, J?" Jonathan winked. "That what I said, little sis." "HEY! I'm older." "Yeah, yeah. Only for three minutes." "Still older." Suddenly their talk was stopped by Erwin who cleared his throat. Lillith: "Ah yeah." She walked to him and bowed down in front of him. "I'm sorry for the trouble I made. I was scared of you. Scared that you would hurt us because of our origins. I can understand if I can't go back and you leaving me here. I just want to apologize. Deeply apologize for the trouble I caused." Erwin: "You may have done some unforgivable things. You nearly killed us but why should we leave you here and hate you? More likely should we apologize. You made us realize we aren't that good either and that our ancestors made big mistakes by killing your parents. That's why I ask you to forgive us." Lillith: "If it wouldn't be a problem to live with you again and to forget that whole scenario right now yeah, captain eyebrows" She started to laugh, and everyone joined in except me. Again. As she looked around and saw me she walked up. I saw her insecurity as she walked up and when she was there she just looked at the ground. Lillith: "I- I'm s-so.." Before she even could finish talking I pulled her into a hug and...