...kissed me. Yes, Levi Ackerman kissed me. I was shocked. When he saw I didn't kiss him back he looked to the side and wanted to let go of the hug but before he was able to do it I kissed him. He kissed me back. We both melted into the kiss. After a while we broke the kiss and happily looked in the eyes of the other. In the corner of my eyes I saw Hanji and Toga fangirling and Toya just whistling. Before Toya was able to say something dumb Erwin shut him up with a kiss. When both of them broke the kiss Toya was just a blushing mess. Lillith: "HAHA TOYA. DESERVED" Toya: "Yeah, yeah. Whatever." But something sparkling came on the right side of us. I turned around and saw Jonathan slowly disappear. I ran up to him and gave him a last hug. Jonathan: "You know what you need to do if you want to talk with me." Lillith: "Yes." We both smiled at each other and slowly he was gone. Levi rode to me and offered me his hand. "Shall we?" I looked up to him and gave him a smile. "Sure." I took his hand and we all went back to the headquarters.

"Really mom? That story is boring." "Just because you don't understand what love is doesn't mean it's horrible. I think the story was beautiful mom." My two children, twins like me and Jonathan, a boy and a girl, Hikaru and Yuuko, eight years old are listening to the story how I met their father, fighting over something little like that. Lillith: "Hey sweeties. You need to go to sleep." Yuuko: "But I want to listen to more stories of you and dad." Hikaru: "Yeah, maybe they can be a little bit interesting." Lillith: "Maybe another time or do you want to make your father angry?" Yuuko and Hikaru stand up like they saw a ghost. Hikaru: "Everything but that. Goodnight mom." Yuuko: "Night mom." Then they run up the stairs and suddenly their room goes silent. I just chuckle and jump a little bit out of fear. There are two arms wrapped around my waist hugging me from behind. Levi put his head in my neck and mumbles in a sleepy voice. "Don't be scared. It's just me, sweetheart." "Are you really that tired again?" "The new cadets are too much for me." "Don't you have Toya as help as long as I'm watching the kids?" "That's the reason why it's too much." I start to chuckle. "When are you coming back to help me?" "You need to wait for two months. Then I'm back." "Two months? That's too long. I miss you there" "I'm sorry. The nanny comes in two months." "If she takes any more time I drag her here." I start chuckling again and stand up to offer him my hand. "Come on. Let's go to sleep." A smile comes across his face, he takes my hand and goes to the bedroom with me. After we change we both lay down in bed and cuddle up to each other. Levi: "You know you're beautiful?" "Where does this come all of a sudden?" "I just took a glance when I watched you changing. Nothing special." I turn red. "Levi you little..." "What am I? What I remember I'm taller than you now after you gave me back my height. I still don't forgive you about that. I got bullied by the cadets just because a little girl was not happy with my actions back in the underground." I laugh. "Your action hurt me back then, and it was fun." "No it wasn't" He got angry. I give him a kiss on his forehead. "Goodnight, Mr. Ackerman." He stopped being angry, smiles and gives me a kiss which I return. "Goodnight, Mrs. Ackerman." And like that we both feel asleep.

The end

Thank you for reading my ff. I hope ya all liked it