Third person and Lillith's POV

I caught up to Toya. "Toya stop. We need to find a city where we can find something to eat." Toga: "Can I drink human blood?" Tenko: "Toga no." Toya: "You can taste Titan-blood. Surely we will meet some." Lillith: "Guys my wings are hurting. Can we stop flying." Toya: "I'm the same opinion as kitten. My hands are hurting too." Tenko: "Let's land on the trees in this forest. There we have a perfect spot to hide from the scouts and titans can't eat us." We landed on a branch of the trunk. "Wings go off." My wings they became smaller and disappeared. Lillith: "Why does my back hurts?" Toga: "Oh Wall Maria. Lillith you are bleeding!" They ran immediately towards me. Lillith: "Wait I can heal it." I tried to heal my back. It didn't work. Toga: "Why doesn't it work Lillith-chan?" Lillith: "Shoot I forgot. In the book from my parents is written that when my wings hurt the bleeding won't stop and I could die from it." Tenko put of my jacket and shirt. Tenko: "Toya give me your coat. You always have a warm skin because of your quirk. You don't need it." Toya gave him a death stare. "I will buy you a new one. Give it to me now!" Toya put off his blue coat and gave it to Tenko. He tore it apart and pressed it against my back. Tenko: "Toga do you still have your thread and needle?" "Yes Tenko-san." Tenko: "Stitch her back." "Alright Tenko-san. I'm sorry Lillith-chan it might hurt." Tenko but off the coat and Toga started to stitch my back. I growled up in pain. "Lillith-chan only a few more stitches then it is finished." 'Why does it need to hurt like hell.' "I finished it put the coat around her back, Tenko-san." He tied the coat around my back. Toya: "Is it better kitten?" Lillith: "Yeah but we need something for my wounds. I don't want them to become inflamed." Tenko: "Isn't in your book written which ointment you need to use?" "I think. I need to search where it's written." I scanned myself. 'Where is this book?' Toya: "Do you have it kitten?" "Nope. I think I forgot it at the HQ's. Now the others have it. That's not good." Toga: "Does that mean they can catch you now, Lillith-chan?" "I don't know" Tenko: "What do you mean with I don't know, kid?" "I haven't read the whole book. There was a List of contents and the last chapter on this list was called: 'Something for the end.' I think there's something about my mate or something like that." Toya: "Whaaaaat? Tell me you know what's written there?" "Like I said I haven't read the whole book." Toga: "And what are we going to do now?" Tenko: "Going to the next district and search which ointment she needs." Toya: "Where is the next district and what it is called?" Lillith: "You won't like it." Toga: "Why Lillith-chan?" "The nearest is in the south and it's the Stohess district." Tenko: "Where your uncle lives. That's perfect. Then we can ask him." Lillith: "It's not perfect." Toya: "Let me guess. The scouts might be there to ask him questions?" "Hmmm" Tenko: "We still need to go there because of Lillith's wound." Toga: "Then how are we going to the district. Lillith-chan can't fly anymore, it's getting dark, and Titans are everywhere." Lillith: "Titans aren't a problem for us. They don't hurt us when I'm around or my mate after he found out." Tenko: "We need to rest now Toga. Go to sleep now kid. You need to rest. It's going to be difficult for you because you can't use your wings. Toya get some wood and Toga get something to eat. Stay nearby. I'm gonna watch out from the branches." Toga: "Alright Tenko-san." Toya: "Alright Crusty." Lillith: "I can help you." Toya: "Tenko is right kitten. Rest now." "If you say so. Goodnight." I laid down on the branch, closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Levi's POV

We rid towards Stohess district. Eren: "Commander?" Erwin: "Yes?" Connie: „Why aren't any titans here?" Sasha: "Yeah it's strange." "Tch be lucky brats. Then nobody is going to get eaten." Erwin: "Levi don't be like that. Cadets you're right. It is strange." Armin: "Maybe it has something to do with her." "She has a name brat." Mikasa: "I never knew heichou could be protective over someone." "Tch" 'That girl is really something. I never knew I would feel happy after what happened back then with Isabel and Farlan and of course to my mother.' Erwin: "Levi are you here?" "Of course Erwin. I'm always here." Eren: "I don't think so captain." Connie: "Yeah he was so deepened in thoughts." Jean: "Was our heichou thinking about the little girl who beat him in the tests." Levi: "Springer, Kirstein, Yeager 50 laps when we are back." Eren: "Come on heichou it was just a joke." Erwin: "Cadet Yeager when you talk about Hunter or better future Ackerman he doesn't take any jokes." "She has a name Erwin." Erwin just chuckled. Levi: "Don't say you would stand some jokes about Toya, future Todoroki." Erwin: "If it's something against him than not, but when it comes to some jokes like the cadets said to you I would just laugh and agree with them." "Tch" "And believe me Levi, Toya is going to be a Smith not me a Todoroki. I see we are here." We rid into the district towards the residence of Zackly. Erwin: "It's getting dark. We should rest in the residence nearby Zackly's." We went to the residence and got our rooms. I entered the room and needed to shower first. I got into the shower and was just standing there. 'What are you doing with me, Lillith? First you made me happy because I flustered you. I still remember the day I learned you how to write.'

Flashback:

It was the second week where I was Lillith's mentor. Lillith: "Why do you need to do these paperwork? I mean they're useless." "Don't complain about it." "I wouldn't if I wasn't forced to be here and if I could write." "Oh yeah I forgot. Let me help you with it:" 'Let's see if she can get flustered.' I stood up and walked behind her, took a pen, gave her in her hand and held the back of her hand. "Whaaat are you doing?" "What does it look like? I'm helping you to learn to write." She didn't say anything. "Did I stop you from talking?" "Nooo-oo-o" "You're lying brat. Now let me help you." 'I never knew she could be that cute,' I started smiling. "Are you smiling Levi?" My smile faded. "No I'm not." 'How did she know this. She didn't look at me. That girl has some secrets and I'm gonna find out which ones.'

End of Flashback

'Then today everything happened. I'm mad at you but it was my fault. I mean if I haven't said that she would still be here with her friends. I promise I'll bring you back.' I finished showering, changed into my sleeping clothes and went to sleep