Lillith: "Guys fast!" I heard them following us with their 3DMG. Tenko: "Kid your ears." I nodded and put out my wolf ears. "I can hear them. They are 2 blocks away from us." Toga: "What are we doing now. Lillith-chan can't fly." Toya: "We need to make your ointment." Lillith: "Let me search it." I searched it up and found it. "I need a drop of blood of you three and a drop from a titan." Tenko: "We need to get to one of these four." Toya: "But first we give our drop to kitten." Toga made a little stitch into their hands, and I drank a drop from anybody. Lillith: "Now let's go to one of the four titans." We climbed on top of the houses and stand there. We saw the first group formed by Jean, Sasha, Connie and Ymir. Lillith (in her mind to the others): "We need to go to the other group. There are three of them not only one." Connie: "Now we gotcha." Toya: "So you never learn from something." Suddenly I heard a sound. 'Oh no.' Lillith: "Guys it's a trap! Move now!!" We split up. I watched behind my back and saw Levi following me. Lillith: "You want to play like that again." Levi: "If it takes you back then yes." "Just tell me where one of these four titan shifters are." "Why should I?" While I jumped on a roof, I took my black coat off. "See. It's not fair if you fight against me while my back is open." He was shocked. Levi: "So you overused your flying ability." "How do you know?" "Perhaps I read your book and the last chapter was really interesting." "You didn't read it." "Of course I did darling." "What have you just said?" "Darling. Don't you like it?" 'Why do I feel so calm now? Wait didn't mom called dad like that to keep him calm when he was out of control?' "Have I made you silent?" "No. Just tell me where these four are." "No. By the way you look cute with these ears. Now I understand why Toya calls you kitten, but puppy suits you better." 'Don't get too attached on it. Be strong.' Suddenly my ears moved. 'So there are Reiner, Berthold and Eren.' "It was nice talking to you, but I need to go now. Maybe we see us later baby." He stand there with his eyes wide open. 'I knew it would work.' I jumped down the roof and ran towards the place where I heard the boys. Eren: "Wow. I didn't know you were also titan-shifters." Reiner: "Yeah we are. We are thankful for you because you accepted us although we destroyed the walls and made you problems." Berthold: "Now we need to wait here to transform us when the signal was activated?" Eren: "Commander said so." Lillith: "I don't think it would work now." Eren: "Lillith?" "Hey boys. Can I have a drop from one of you. Just a little drop. Afterwards I'll go." Reiner: "Sure go ahead." Lillith: "Thank you." 'You really think I'm that stupid?' He wanted to transform himself after I drank the drop and grab me. I walked up to him and made a little stitch. After I drank it, some lightnings appeared and when it was finished I found myself in the hands of the armored titan. Lillith: "Reiner you're stupid. Now let me go or your hand is going to break." Reiner just stood there and didn't do nothing. Suddenly Toya came flying with Tenko on his back. Tenko used his power and Reiner's hand decayed. I felt how my back was healed. 'Perfect timing.' Before I crashed on the ground I said, "Wings come out." My wings came out and I flew up to Tenko and Toya. We flew up to the walls. Lillith: "Wings go off. Where is Toga?" Toya: "We may have lost her while we followed you for back up." Lillith: "That's not good." Tenko: "Toga could be everywhere." Erwin: "No she's right behind you." We turned around and saw them with Toga in fetters. Toga: "Sorry Lillith-chan. I was too curious and landed into their trap." Lillith: "No problem, but HOW can WE RESCUE YOU now?!?!?!" Eren: "You can't rescue her." Toya: "Aww man." Tenko: "Toya stop it with your childish attitude. It doesn't help us now." Toga: "Run guys. I will escape one day and follow you. But please run now." Levi: "Shut up brat." Lillith: "Oi Levi stop calling her a brat." "Levi? Don't you have another name for me?" "No—ooo-o" Toya: "Kitten what did you do when we split up?" "I just talked with him nothing more." Tenko: "You really are children, kid and Toya. Can we focus now on the rescue of Toga." Lilith, Toya: "Sorry Tenko." Hanji: "When we get back you need to tell me what happened, shorty." Erwin: "Hanji another time." "Sorry commander." Lillith (in her mind to Tenko): "What should we do now." Tenko (in his mind): "Sorry kid." Tenko (loud): "Toya grab Lillith and get her off here. I'll try to save Toga." Lillith: "No Tenko. Don't do this." "I'm sorry kid." Toya: "You heard what Tenko said." Toya grabbed me and together we ran on the wall. We heard how a part of the wall collapsed. Behind us were some scouts. Toya: "Kitten we need to flee now. The only way is to fly away." Lillith: "But what is with Tenko and Toga?" "Don't you understand. They want to get you out of here and I need to protect you. Have you forgotten what we said. We would sacrifice us for you." I gulped and looked into his eyes. I nodded. Lillith: "Then let's fly away. Wings come out." Toya activated his quirk and together we flew away. I looked behind my back and saw how Tenko was in fetters too. A tear came down my cheek. Toya saw it. "Hey kitten, let's fly a little bit and then we land in a forest okay. Everything is going to be alright." I nodded and flew faster. When we arrived at a forest we landed. "Wings go off." I sat down and cried. "Hey kitten don't cry." He came towards me and hugged me. Lillith: "It's my fault that they got caught. If we just escaped on the first day we came out of the underground we would live happily outside the walls." "Kitten it's not your fault. I think we wouldn't be happy if we escaped on the first day out of that shithole. I mean you found your mate and Tenko, Toga and I found somebody we love. We wouldn't have found them if we escaped. You know we can return to them." "I know, but I won't. I wait until Levi gets me back. If he gets me back then I'm sure he's worth staying with." "I understand you kitten. Now let's rest. It's already night and you must be tired." I nodded and laid down near him.