Levi's POV

Toya: "You heard what Tenko said." He grabbed Lillith and together they ran along the wall. 'He's not going to escape with her.' As I wanted to use my gear the wall started to shake. 'No. I need to follow them.' Levi: "Ackerman, Yeager and Arlert Follow me." We were able to use our gear and were behind Lillith and Toya. 'They talk about something, but I can't hear it.' Lillith nodded and we heard her "Wings come out." 'No please stay. No.' She flew away with Toya. "Cadets let's go back to the others." "Hai!" We went back and saw Tenko in fetters. Erwin: "So we got two of four. Halfway done." Tenko: "Just take these fetters off us." Levi: "Tch why should we?" Toga: "We won't escape. You caught us now and we two want to help you." Erwin: "With what?" Tenko: "For you to get her and him back." Toga: "We are the only ones who really know how Lillith-chan and Toya-san thinks." Tenko: "Yes. Now I said to these two they need to flee because you can't get them back before you know how they think." Mike: "Why does it came now?" Toga: "Tenko-san can I say it?" Tenko: "Yes Toga." "Thank you Tenko-san. We four want to stay with you. We are or were scared of it. We wanted to tell you about our origins and everything, but we never found the right time. The day when her eye colour changed we wanted to tell you, but with your sudden reaction Lillith-chan got scared. She even told us we could stay with you, but we denied it because we don't want to leave her alone." Tenko: "Toya is not very different. Since the first day they met, Toya saw her as his little sister. Sure he can annoy her more because she isn't related to him, but still he loves her like a sister. Toya understands Lillith more than anyone of us. That's why he's so overprotective. Even if you don't see it he's just scared like her." Toga: "I hope Lillith-chan and Toya-san don't kill me after I say this, but they are just scared that they are getting hated by you, Erwin and Levi. We two are scared too, but I can feel it through the blood of a person how they feel and Tenko and I are relieved now, that Mike and Hanji don't hate us and think otherwise about us." Hanji and Mike just stood there and blushed. Erwin: "Take the fetters off them." Connie and Sasha took off their fetters. Tenko; Toga: "Thank you sir." Erwin: "Let's go to sleep. It's getting dark and we need to start tomorrow morning to search for them." We went back to our residence. Erwin: "Could you please come with me and Levi, Tenko and Toga?" Tenko, Toga: "Yes sir." We walked to Erwin's room. Erwin: "Could you give us some hints." Toga just smirked. "Tch get that smirk out of your face brat." Erwin: "Levi you know they can help us." Tenko: "I wonder why you ask for hints for Levi too. I mean isn't it written in the book?" Levi: "Not everything. It was written about her father. I don't know if it would go for her too." Toga: "Let's start with Toya-san. Erwin, you need to talk with him." Tenko: "But in a calm voice. Because of his past he can't stand shouting. You understand that he is easy to scare and runs away from his problems like Lillith." Toga: "Like I said, the best way is to talk with Toya-san and show him that you're here for him and won't leave or hurt him." Erwin: "Thank you for your explanation." Tenko: "Now to Lillith. It's no doubt she loves you but like with Toya you need to show her you're there for her. She had nobody till we met her. We talked to her too, but she doesn't feel like she gets understand. We are there for her, but she never felt complete. One week after we got out of the underground she never stopped talking about you Levi. The day she got imprinted on you, she was happy too, but the fear increased. I think when you got pushed off the horse and the horse even landed on you, she was the one who didn't let you die. She said to me that she couldn't hurt anybody of you. But she's scared that you hate her." Levi: "I don't hate her. I want her back." Toga: "Then talk with Lillith-chan." Levi: "It's not easy how it looks like!" Erwin: "Levi calm down please." Tenko: "Don't try to seduce her like you did. I think when you talked with each other you said something like Darling or puppy." Levi: "Maybe" Toga: "SWEEET" Tenko: "Toga not now. You can call her like that after you got her back, Levi. Before try to comfort her on your own way. Not what's written in the book. Yes it could help you too, but she will come back harder than you do it on your own way." 'He could be right.' Tenko: "Promise me, don't force her to talk with you. Let her decide. But please try it before the fight between you and her starts. That could be the only way to stop her. And believe me when the fight starts she maybe can't control herself." Levi: "That would mean?" Toga: "Lillith-chan is angel and demon. The demon side could take control of her when she can't sort her emotions. This only happened once." Levi: "When?" Tenko: "Sorry heichou. We promised her not to talk about it without her permission." Levi: "Alright. Thank you." Tenko: "Welcome. Excuse us we go to sleep now. Goodnight." Tenko and Toga left the room. Levi: "I'm going too, Erwin. Goodnight." "Goodnight Levi." I left his room and went to mine. I changed and laid down in my bed. 'What can I do to get your back. It's hard but I won't stop trying it. Even if the week is over I'll still come to find you. I'm not giving you up.' Then I felt asleep.