Levi POV

In the morning I stood up. 'Now we can get everything out of this moron Zackly.' I straightened myself up and went down for breakfast. Erwin: "Good morning Levi." "Morning." "Are you excited to interrogate the general?" "Tch. I want a detailed explanation and a way to get her back." "I still can't figure out how humanity's strongest soldier gets weak when it comes to a girl he doesn't know." "It wasn't the first time I saw her. When I lived underground I saw her multiple times." 'It was funny seeing her down there and glaring at us.'

Flashback:

Isabel: "Have you seen this big bro. I've stolen this bread without him knowing." Levi: "You did well." We were flying in the underground. Farlan: "Levi do you know where we are now. I've never in this part before?" "Tch. Why should I know every part of this shit-place." I looked down and saw somebody shouting. 'What's that?' Isabel: "What are you doing big bro?" "Don't you see it. Down there is something going on." Farlan: "Ignore it Levi. HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Levi: "Isabel, Farlan go back home. I'm going to see what it is." Isabel: "Be careful big bro." 'Now let's see what's happening there.' I flew closer. I saw somebody running chased by some men. Man 1: "Get back here. You can't escape us." Man 2: "That's right cutie." Man 3: "You stole something from us. If we get you it could end bad for you." Man 2: "We could spare you if you want to have fun with us." ???: "Just go away you can't catch me. I'm too agile for you." 'So it is a girl. But what did she do to make them angry like that?' Suddenly she ran into a dead end. Man 1: "The game is finished now little girl." Girl: "I don't think so" 'What does she wants to do now. She's literally trapped.' She ran towards the men. Man 3: "Why not earlier." Girl: "Tch" She took out a knife, ducked and rammed a knife into the man's stomach. 'Damn I never thought she would be capable to do this. She looks young. Younger than Isabel.' Man 2: "That's not nice." The man ran towards the girl. She just jumped over him and stabbed him in the back. She stood up and looked at him. The last man started to wince. 'Tch weakling' Girl: "What do you want now?" "Let me live." "Why should I?" "Because you are kind?", he said while he smiles. 'I have enough.' I flew down. Levi: "What do you want from her." Man: "I just want to give her a lecture for killing my friends. Do you want to help me?" "Yeah no. I saw her running away from you, pervert." "She stole something from us." I looked at the girl. I saw her holding bread. Levi: "She stole something to survive. And you only want to rail her. What are you for humans." Man: "Why would you care?" "I might be an ass but hurting a little girl because she is near to death is one of the things I really hate. Now leave her alone or I make you silent." "What can you do. I mean you're short you can't handle me." "Tch" I ran towards him and wanted to ram my knife into is stomach. "The height doesn't matter. Have you forgotten. That girl killed your two friends." "Then come at me." "You wished." I ran upwards to him, jumped over him and stabbed him in the back. "Pathetic." I turned over to the girl. "Everything alright brat?" She just stand there a glared at me. "Tch. I'm talking to you brat." "Sorry. Are you Levi?" "What if I'm him." "I would ask if I could live with you. I have nowhere to go." "Why should I accept you brat?" "I'm strong. I know how to fight, and I could be helpful of stealing things." "How old are you?" "I'm 13." "You're too young brat. I don't want to babysit children like you." "But please. I have nowhere to go." "No is no" "Please." I walked towards her and kicked her. "Like I said no." I saw her starting to cry. "You're weak. You even can't hold back your tears." I left her behind and flew back home. 'Why do I feel bad about it. She kind a looked cute. What am I'm thinking. She is just a brat like all the others.'