18.

Levi's P.O.V

'I lost her. Again' Erwin: "That's all my fault. If I didn't put him under pressure they would be still here." I turned around and saw in Erwin eyes some tears. "I'm so sorry" Levi: "You didn't know it. You did something dumb and because of you I lost her again but still we can get them back." Hanji: "Levi is right. We can get them back." Suddenly Tenko and Toga came up to us. Tenko: "What happened??" Erwin looked at them crying. "It was me. He flamed himself up because of me." Toga: "HE WHAT??!!" Tenko: "YOU LITTLE BASTARD. HE COULD HAVE DIED." Erwin: "What do you mean?" Tenko: "What do you know about him?" Mike: "Only that his father trained him too hard." Toga: "He's going to kill me if I say this, but you need to know it. He may be the second strongest out us four, but he pays the most for it." Tenko: "He has the strength of his father..." Toga; "But the mental and physical weakness of his mother." Armin: "It makes sense. In the book is written..." Toga: "Can you SHUT UP about the book for once." Tenko: "We are nothing like our parents. So these informations are to 80% wrong." Toga: "The only thing you can trust with this, are the both of us." Tenko: "So if you continue to be like that, we will go back to the others." Then both of them went back to the camp. Hanji: "Come on Erwin let's go back. We'll follow them tomorrow." Mike and Hanji left with Armin meanwhile I helped Erwin to get back.

Third Person and Lillith P.O.V

"There." "What?" "There is a village let's see if there would be some clothes left." Toya and I ran over to one of the houses. When we entered the house we searched for some new clothes. Toya: "Kitten look what I found." I walked over to the bedroom where Toya was. "What?" "Look" He was standing there with a corset in his hands. "What do you mean by that." "Try it on." "No." "It won't hurt." "That bullshit hurts like hell. When I was a kid I tried it once. I nearly killed myself because of lack of air." "I won't tie it to tightly" "I don't trust you." "Don't kill all the fun." "No" "You would look good in it." "No" "Try it on please." "No" "Please." Then he made his puppy-look. "Stop with this look Toya." "Please." "Ugh fine." I took my shirt off and let Toya put it on me. I growled up in pain. Toya: "Sorry kitten. But now we are finished." Lillith: "I have told you; you shouldn't tie it too hard." "But kitten look how hot you are." He dragged me in front of a mirror. Lilith: "Maybe you're a little bit right." He smirked. "Not a little bit. You are hot." "Thanks burned toast. Now let me help to get that off and search for new clothes." "Okay" We searched for some clothes. When we found some we changed into them and slept in the two bedrooms we saw earlier.

Levi P.O.V

When I woke up I immediately settled my horse. Erwin: "What are you doing Levi?" Levi: "I'm getting my girl back." Hanji came up with an evil smirk. Hanji: "Your girl?" Levi: "Yeah. Got a problem with that?" Tenko: "You really want her. Do you?" Levi: "Yeah. Got a problem with that, too?" A smirk came up Tenko's lips. "No I don't have one. It just sounds amusing how you would sacrifice your life for her even though you know she can survive perfectly fine on her own." I just rolled my eyes. "Can you all shut up for once. If you want to stay here, then stay. I will be on my way." Erwin: "Wait for us. We will go with you. CADETS GATHER YOUR STUFF TOGETHER AND THEN WE WILL CONTINUE THE GAME" Not even after 15 min the cadets were ready to continue our journey. We left the forest behind us and rode towards Wall Rose. Eren: "Commander, Heichou.'' He started to ride between us. "Should Reiner, Berthold and I help you with Toya and Lillith by turning into our titan?" Levi: "No. I'm gonna get her alone." Erwin: "Thank you for your offer but I think we both get them back alone. Maybe you could help me with Toya but don't turn into a titan." Eren: "Yes sir, yes" Then he lined himself back in the formation. Then we saw a destroyed village in front of us.

Lillith P.O.V

I woke up to single rays of sunshine on my face, sat up and yawned. I walked up to that closet and changed into some comfortable clothes. I looked myself in the mirror 'Wow. It really suits me, and you can move in it easily.' I left the room and went to Toya. I saw him still sleeping. I walked up to the bed and launched a pillow in his face. "WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD." Toya pouted and said. "Why do you need to be so harsh to me, kitten?" "Oh come on. Don't be a baby." "Yeah, yeah" I sat down on the bed and looked at him deep in thought. "Hey kitten. What's wrong?" "Was it really a good idea to run away?" "What do you mean?" "I just ask myself if we should have stayed with them. We would have no problems and would be happy." "So you want to go back to that little piece of shit?" "Don't call him that, Toya. I know you might hate him because of the things he has done but he is sorry, and you know it's not easy to get him to say sorry" "You might be right but still..." "Let me guess you're afraid of Erwin?" "Yeah I am. I don't know if I can trust him anymore." "Trust me you can, and if he does something dumb I will personally kill him and take his soul to the darkest place of hell." We laughed and then the entrance door opened. Lillith (mind): 'Toya we need to go. Now.' 'But I don't have any clothes on.' I just rolled my eyes and threw some clothes at him.

Levi P.O.V

When we arrived at that village we checked every house for them. I slowly got frustrated. I gave up the hope that they spent the night here. I looked down to the ground and sighed. Erwin: "Hey Levi. We didn't check every house. There's still one left." Levi: "But are you sure there are-" Suddenly I got interrupted by Armin. "We heard shouting from the house over there." Levi: "Shouting!?" Armin: "Yes and it sounded like Lillith." I started to run towards the house but when I was there Toga held a knife to my neck Levi: "What are you-" Then a hand was laid over my mouth. Tenko: "Shut up and hear what they're talking about." I looked at him with a confused face. Then I heard they're voices. Toya: "Hey kitten. What's wrong?" Lillith: "Was it really a good idea to run away?" "What do you mean?" "I just ask myself if we should have stayed with them. We would have no problems and would be happy." "So you want to go back to that little piece of shit?" "Don't call him that, Toya. I know you might hate him because of the things he has done but he is sorry, and you know it's not easy to get him to say sorry" "You might be right but still..." "Let me guess you're afraid of Erwin?" "Yeah I am. I don't know if I can trust him anymore." "Trust me you can, and if he does something dumb I will personally kill him and take his soul to the darkest place of hell." Then we heard them laughing. I couldn't take it anymore and I kicked the door open. I ran to the room they were in and looked at her eyes before she jumped out of the window. 'F*ck' I jumped after them and then I saw the worst thing ever happened.

Lillith P.O.V.

When I saw Levi enter the room I made short eye contact with him. Then I jumped out of the window and saw Toya struggling to get away. But they didn't hold him back like trying to talk to him. No, they pointed their swords to him. Then he started to wince in pain. Before he set himself on fire I poured water on him. I got angry; really angry. I let myself fall down on my knees and held my head with my hands. 'What's happening? I wasn't angry like that for a long time. The last and first time was when I still lived with my uncle and Jonathan. How the MP treated my brother badly like hitting, kicking and cutting him. Oh no. Control your-' Then I started to scream and everything got dark.