Third person and Lillith's POV

Toga: "Where are we Lillith-chan?" Lillith: "You really want to know?" Tenko: "Yes we want to know." Lillith: "I don't know." Toya: "We are in the middle in a meadow with no trees as far as the eye reach." Toga: "I think we are in the near of the HQ's" Tenko: "What do you mean Toga?" She pointed at the green smoke. Toya: "What did you do Kitten?!" Lillith: "I'm sorry toast that I only created a portal to here. If you remember I can only create portals where I was, and this was the farthest place away of the HQ's." Tenko: "Hey don't argue. We need to start walking. I think more running. They have horses and we don't." Toga: "We could fly?" Toya: "What?" Toga: "Lillith-chan has wings right? And Toya has a fire quirk." Toya: "What do you want to say now?" Lillith: "You're right Toga. I'm gonna grab Tenko and Toga is going to held on Toya's back." "I'm not letting this vampire on my back.", whistled Toya. Tenko: "Toya do it now. We need to hurry!" "Only about my corpse." Lillith: "Guys stop with arguing. I hear horse trampling." We turned around and saw them. "Let Toga on your back now or I'm gonna cut your balls off!", I shouted. Toya got scared. I heard them. Eren: "That was a fast game." Jean: "You are special humans. It doesn't look like that." I laughed again psychotic. I looked to them with a black and red eye and sharp teeth. "You really think the game is over now? It just has started. Tenko are you ready?" "Yes kid." "Toya start now!" He activated his fire quirk and flew away. Levi: "You're not going anywhere." He rid towards Tenko and wanted to grab him. 'He doesn't learn something. Using him as a decoy isn't going to work.' Lillith: "Wings come out." My wings came out and I flew towards them. I pushed Levi away with his horse, grabbed Tenko and flew high above them. Lillith: "Humans are really pathetic creatures." With this sentence I flew away and followed Toya. Tenko: "Do you really needed to hurt him. He might have many broken bones now." "It looked like that, but it wasn't. I can't hurt any of them. I don't know why I have this feeling, but I can't hurt them. Especially Levi. He is my mate after all."

Levi's POV

Erwin: "We need to go fast. There will be two groups. Jean, Eren, Connie, Armin, Mikasa and Sasha are going with me and Levi. We are going to ride to Zackly to get some information's. Reiner, Berthold, Ymir and Christa you will be with Hanji and Mike. You are going to search the rooms of the four for some information. Got it?" They all made the salute. All: "Yes sir, yes." Jean: "Commander but wouldn't it be smarter if we search for them right now?" Erwin: "Good question Kirstein. No we are not. First we need to know our opponents. In the book what Armin found maybe some interesting things but from these four not. Nobody knew that the eight "special creatures" had children, so it is more complicated to get them back. Especially Levi has a big job. He needs to fight against Lillith, and I think she is more like her dad which makes it harder." Levi: "You heard the commander. The faster we are there the faster we get answers." 'That girl drives me crazy.' We ran to the stables and saddled our horses. Erwin: "Cadets go." We started to ride towards Stohess district. Suddenly we heard some voices. "Only about my corpse." "Guys stop arguing. I hear horse trampling." They turned around and they saw us. 'It wouldn't end that easy. She will have a plan to escape in the last minute.' Lillith: "Let Toga on your back or I'm gonna cut your balls off." 'Damn she can be scary' Eren: "That was a fast game." Jean: "You are special humans. It doesn't look like that." She started to laugh psychotic again. Suddenly she got sharp teeth and a black and red eye. "You really think the game is over now? It just has started. Tenko are you ready?" "Yes kid." "Toya start now!" From both his hands came his blue flames out. 'They are not going to fly away are they?' He flew away. I got angry. "You're not going anywhere." I rid towards Tenko and wanted to grab him. Suddenly I got pushed away and my horse landed on top of me. Lillith: "Humans are really pathetic creatures." Then she flew away. Eren: "Heichou are you okay?" Sasha: "Heichou are you still alive?" 'Oh Wall Maria Sasha is so dumb.' "Brats, I'm okay." Jean: "Thank Wall Maria nothing happened to you." Mikasa: "Isn't it weird that he hasn't even a scratch. I mean he fell from his horse and his horse landed on him." Armin: "She didn't want to hurt him." 'What?' Erwin: "Armin is right. She doesn't want to hurt you. You mean something to her, Levi." "If I mean something to her then why does she do these things?" Erwin: "That's the reason we need to get to Zackly as soon as possible. Cadets hurry we need to move on." I jumped on my horse and rid next to Erwin towards the Stohess district. 'What are you up to Lillith. Why do you do this even you want to stay with us and especially staying with me.'

Meanwhile Hanji's POV

"Christa, Ymir you go with me to search something in Lillith's room. Reiner, Berthold you go with Mike searching in the room of Toya, Toga and Tenko." "Yes second commander Hanji." We went to Lillith's room and searched every part of her room. "Have you found something Crist and Ymir?" Christa: "I found a hole in her closet." Ymir and I went up to Christa. Hanji: "What is in there?" Christa reached into the hole. "It feels like a box." Ymir: "Pull it out." Christa pulled the box out and gave it to me. 'Let's see what is in there.' I opened it and saw some pictures and a letter. Christa: "Are these pictures of her family?" Hanji: "You're right Christa but there aren't only pictures of her family." I took the pictures out and saw the same with the families of Toya, Tenko and Toga. Ymir: "They look happy on there. Why did they get the name 'monsters'?" Hanji: "Now I ask myself the same question." Christa: "There's a letter too." Ymir: "Let me read it." Ymir opened it and started to read. "Dear mom and dad." Christa: "Wait aren't her parents dead?" Hanji: "It is told that they are dead." Ymir: "Let me read. Dear mom and dad, I know you are dead, and you can never read it. I miss you two much even to I never had the chance to know you. Uncle told me stories about you two. You were really cute. I never knew dad could have a big heart. Okay he found his mate and I think this a reason he changed so much. I can't wait to find my mate. I still can't imagine finding somebody other than Tenko, Toya and Toga who is there for me and cares about me. Of course I would do the same for him. I'm just scared if it's a human. There are only Toya, Toga, Tenko and I left of our 'species' and I don't think it is anybody of them. I don't understand why humans see us as monsters. We just want to life like them. We are just living things like them or am I wrong? I don't know why but I have the need to kill them, but I can't kill them. The humans I live with are really kind. They aren't the reason our people died. If I need to kill a human, I'm gonna kill the humans who killed our people. I hope I can live with Toga, Tenko and Toya here as long as possible without any problems. I know someday we need to tell them we are 'Monsters', but I will wait until the right time comes. I love you mom and dad. Rest in peace the both of you. Of course dad in hell and mom in heaven. Good night." Christa: "Wow even if she is the child of a demon and was a murderer, she has a big heart." 'I knew L wouldn't hurt us' Hanji: "Let's go to the boys maybe they found something." We left the room and went to the boys. We saw Mike, Reiner and Berthold running towards us with a book in Mikes hand. Mike: "Hanji we found a book. There are things told of their powers. Mostly about Lillith's" Reiner: "That girl is a real badass. I like her more now." Berthold: "Reiner accept the thing Lillith is Heichou's mate." Ymir: "Shut up boys. Captain Mike what's written exactly in the book?" Mike: "We just overflowed the pages but we saw how she needs to use her powers, the amount of her energy and there is a thing that could help Levi." Hanji: "What thing could help Shorty?" Mike: "There's a chapter over many pages and the title says, 'Something for the end.' There's something written about the force your mate can do." Hanji: "Good job guys. We need to catch up to the others as fast as we can." "Yes ma'am Yes." We went to the stables and saddled our horses. 'Now let's go to Stohess district and get the four back to us.'