Step out on faith!

Wednesday
January 25,2023

Hey everyone! I'm sorry that it's been a while since I last updated. I hope all is well with everyone.

How has your new year been going?

How's life?

*
*
*
*
As you can see by the topic of this update is called Step Out On Faith

This year I've been telling myself that I will be stepping out on faith. I want to do more some personal things but more do things for God I want to reach souls for our God and be a light to those who need him.

It's time for us to not be afraid anymore, I'm speaking to myself but this is for those who have a passion but we allow fear to stop us, allow doubt to hold us back.

It's time to do what we need to do

The devil knows our purpose and he's going to do whatever he can to stop us but we have to walk by faith and not by sight and trust God that he will bless what he has for you.

Step out on faith and do it.

I have a small testimony to share. So like I said before this message for me as well. For so long I worried about what others thing, what they would say, just so worried about others that I lived in fear and doubt.

But no more!

So about an hour ago I made my first YouTube video for my channel. And it took a lot of courage for me to do it. But I'm glad that I did it.

I want to share this with you all for encouragement to go for what you want and pray to God first before you do anything involve God in everything you do.

❤️❤️❤️

I also wanted to share the video with you.

https://youtu.be/vBsJvod40QM