My Job (yall pray for me lol)

So I need to vent and tell y'all what's going on right now!

So I've been working at my job for two years now. October 30th made it two years. Anywho! So I work retail at a store and it is a hurricane. I hate my job like hate it to where I wannna cry going.

I know what you're thinking it's a job your getting paid blah blah! Yes I am and yes it's a job but it's worse going to a job where you no longer enjoy.

The managers are a TRIP boy I tell you there always on me about SOMETHING like goodness I just can't catch a break! And then customers 🙄🙄 lawd I have some racist customers like when I give Change back they act like they don't want me to touch them just to give em there money back.

I'll say "have a nice day" they walk away or just say "mhm" like dang can you say "thank you" or "you too" then the looks I can tell they judge me. But whatever it is what it is you can't help people who don't wanna be helped.

back to the managers! 🙄🙄 one manager she is very hard at hearing she has an hearing aid but she just seems like she can't hear me but can hear everyone else I have to shout at her just for her to hear then she complains I mumble 🙄🙄 I'm at the point where I don't want to talk to her at all period like what's the use? You always claim you can't hear me.

Then another manager she's just idk she's annoying too . I kid you not one day last week I woke up in a good mood played my gospel music even played it on my way to work soon as I stepped into my job it's like something washed over my and took my joy I'm telling you then I thought about what they did recently which I'll explain in a few but it made me mad so the manager sitting around talking like they do most of the time so I ask them what they need me to do. I wasn't smiling or anything bc my mood changed and I didn't wanna there. The manager gonna ask me if I was grumpy I didn't say anything then she gonna say "we'll get over it."

Y'all!!! Let me tell you god is real! And he is truly changing  me cuz honey! I would have said this. That. And another but I just let it go and did what I had to do so I could go home.

Another thing! Soooo like I said I been there two years other people I work wit been there for like 5+ years why they hire this lady to be an associate then two weeks later she's training to become a manager SHE HAVENT EVEN BEEN THERE A MONTH YET! (Sorry for the caps every time I think about it I get upset.)

So I'm like umm that's not fair AT ALL I lost even more respect for my managers.

The one manager who can't hear well claims I've been flirting with a co worker which I haven't he talks to me a lot and gets happy when he sees me. To me he's just the homie. He's not my type. But when she said they oowee!

It's just sooo much like I could write a book! I'm sorry I just needed to vent! I have been putting in other apps but it's hard finding another job.

I'm just praying that something will come up soon I believe god will give me a job because I CANT NOT WAIT' to tell them I quit and found a new job. Ima dance my way out that day lol

What's your thoughts?

Am I over reacting ?