Job

2.29.20

Y'all!!

So I did an interview last Thursday for a job in my city, I was sooooo nervous doing the phone interview I really don't remember what I said. I was so nervous even the man who interviewed me told me he could tell that I was nervous and to relax.

So I did and just did as best as I could! After we hung up I just knew I did terrible like I just felt it. So yesterday I get this call about wanting to do an interview with me and of course I said yes!

Y'all I just prayed and was like God you know I want this job if this job is for me let it be for me and so this is just one step closer to getting the job!

Prayer works! God still answers prayers!!

"Ask and it shall be given unto you!"

Lord I just thank you.

I'm so greatful to be this close I've been without a job since November and it's almost March! I a little nervous about this interview but like I prayed if this is for me it will be my job I just believe that God will allow me to have this job! He didn't bring me this close for nothing.

I'm so encouraged!

Y'all pray for those things the Bible says he knows the desires of our hearts but you jus gotta continue to pray on those things that you want don't stop praying on it.

❤️ I'm just so grateful my heart is full