Mindset/ this journey

There is so much that I can share, and I would like to and I will over the period of time

There is so much that I can share, and I would like to and I will over the period of time. But right now I wanna share and talk bout the mindset.

Your mind is a very powerful part of a human being. You mind can play tricks on you. But everyone has that voice in their heads that tells you if it's good or not. Your conscience.

For as long as I could remember I had been having this mindset about myself and trying to make me be someone I wasn't. I have always been insecure. People would tell me i was good at something id say I wasn't, I still do that to this day but I have gotten better at it.

I've prayed and asked god to help me change my mind and he has, I am more happier. I use to be sad, alot all the time and worried with so much on my mind. But now i just pray and give my stress to god for him to handle.

It hasn't, and it isn't easy being a young Christian and it is hard but I've made up in my mind that I'm going to follow and do the things that I should.

I constantly pray to god that he uses me as a "light" to others.

If you have anything you would like to share, or questions or anything please feel free to comment what it is that you would like to talk about and I will make sure that we speak on it.

Hope I didn't confuse you with what I was trying to say.❤️

12/19/18