The season of Love...

Sunday Dec. 13, 2020
8:41AM

Good morning children of God... I hope all is well with you.

So as you know this is the season of giving, love and spending time with family and friends. I know that this year has been... "different" than the years before but it still does not change the fact that God is still in control.

No one really knows when Jesus was born but someone who was on earth decided to choose a date as to celebrate the birth of our Lord. It could be any time April, July whenever but December 25 is when we celebrate.

Christmas has been very commercialized but we know the true meaning of the holiday.

I honestly can't believe we're here already it seemed as if this year has zoomed by I remember just celebrating the new year and we're about to do it all again next month.

I feel like this Christmas is going to be different I mean it in a good way. Like I said before it was commercialized people only thought of the gifts, the presents but this year people are more appreciative of the things they have and will get bc of Covid.

Many people have lost their lives, and or family members. I saw on the world news or some news show that kids were sending letters to Santa and instead of asking for presents they said they didn't want presents only for Covid to go away and for people to get better.

Even the children understand that this is serious and it's not all about the gifts.

This was on my heart today so I just wanted to share. Please be safe stay safe and be Blessed.

Also..

Do you all have any plans for Christmas?

What do you all want to speak on in this conversation topics?

Whatever you want to speak on let me know and we can talk about it.

I do have another rant book that I'm going to make called Girl Talk 2 and in there we can talk about any and everything...I'll publish that soon!