Testimony Time!! 🗣🙌🏽

Hey loves I am sooo soo sooo excited about this testimony session this is the first testimony from others I believe so here it goes. From my boo ScarsWorstEnemy

So, I am not a huge believer in going to church all the time, because I know God has me and we have a steady relationship. I do believe in God but experiences with churches, I have grown to be to myself most of the time. Also, another reason is I cry every time I go to my local church, like ugly crying, so I am still trying to figure that out. I speak to him every day and every chance I get, when things get crazy, when I am down and out but at times when I need help and guidance. So, one day I asked Kiki, about her writing to God and what she did, because I was inspired by her and wanted to try it out myself, especially when she wrote it in one of the chapters about it. So, once she gave me the recipe, I took that and ran and got me a journal, pens to write with and started writing from that day on. I was expressing everything and all that I wanted and needed. I was talking to God just like I do normally and he came out and showed out. Now, for reasons, since I am considered "high risk" for contracting Covid, I have stayed inside more, still trying to enjoy my life but safely. Financially things weren't looking good and I wanted to go out and cope a job because you know, sis needs her coins lol. So, I wrote in my prayers to God about how I needed this help, and guide me. And I tell you, literally in the next two weeks, I got my unemployment benefits secured and paid for two weeks. I almost flipped out and had to grace my family and splurge on them because without them, I wouldn't be who I am. You hear that, I wouldn't be here at all or be able to be blessed the way I am without them. They all have supported me through hell and back and I am still striving to continue. But I'm getting sidetracked 🤣 but yes, seriously God had blessed me. I had to look back at my prayers and see if I wrote that and I did. The first thing I did was give thanks to him and for blessing me.

I let it happen on its own and was eternally grateful for everything he has done for me at this point and the future as well. So with that being said, I wanted to let you know, that he listens and hears you through everything you do. When you are at your best or worst. He has given you life to do what you need to do. He shows you things and brings people in for you for lessons as well and with that being said, he has blessed me abundantly and I can't thank him enough. Thank you for reading my piece. Please stay safe and blessed out here in these times!