Just because

Have you ever felt gods presence? You felt as if he was truly there?

If you haven't just continue to serve him and you will. This morning I felt gods presence on my way to work I talked to god as if he were in my passenger seat. I just thanked him for his goodness, his mercy and grace.

I have to share my little testimony. The other day I think it was Monday. I was driving and I was changing my music from my phone and this car in front of me suddenly stopped and I was going full speed I just happened to look up right in time and I had just enough room for my car to go around them. (I know I should have been paying attention) but that right there I thank god because he gave my enough space to go around that car and it could have been an accident. So I'm going to say ten minutes later on that same trip a big dodge like truck was zooming and almost ran right into me (that part wasn't my fault) I was still shook from the first almost accident and then this happened I could barely drive right I wanted to turn around and just go back home but the whole time I just thanked god it wasn't what it could have been. And in my heart it was like I heard the words "I will always protect you." And I knew that was god. I felt as if he was saying he would always protect me. And he has I have so many testimony's I could share.

It just amazes me how good god is!

Do you have testimonies? If so please comment them I would love to read them!

I will be updating  this more!