꧁𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲꧂

☟︎

☟︎

-----------

❥ 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐲𝐦𝐛𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐦 𝐒𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 '𝐃𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐜𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭'

So you five were sitting behind the couch Master Splinter was currently sitting on while watching T.V. His 'do not touch' cabinet was right across from the T.V

You furrowed your eyebrows staring down at the watch item, before standing up quickly. "Let's just get the watch," You said as you were about to stomp your way over there

Leo shrieked and tugged you back down to your hiding spot behind the couch "We can't! What if he asks why we want it??" Leo whispered to you, as you thought for a second and sighed.
"That we need it to go after our best friend, who disappeared into a wall?!?!" he said sarcastically "Especially if are priceless weapons were destroyed by mystical joggers guys???"

Raph smacked Leo's head and hushed him, peeking over to Splinter hoping he did overhear Leo's Shouts, before turning back to look back at all of you.
"Alright, I've made a plan first we've got to get Splinter out of the room.." Raph slowly turned his head to stare you down, while you looked back at him blankly. "(M/N)! How about you go ask him! He definitely won't say no to you!!" He pleaded with you while his younger brothers nodded alongside him.

You hummed to yourself as you turned your head to a laughing Splinter then turn your head back to look at their puppy eye stare  "Alright..." you sighed as you stood up from your hiding place and placed yourself in front of the T.V which caused Splinter to let out a confused noise.

You looked him dead in the eyes before asking "Master Splinter...Could we borrow the T.V for today?"
They were pretty smart, making you ask him, if it were them asking he would have laughed at their face, but with you Splinter was a bit more soft-spoken and thought you'd be a great role model for his sons, even though he felt like this about you he did really wanted to watch his commercials.

"Ah...(M/N) my boy....well you see..." Splinter stifled his words when he suddenly saw you tilt your head curiously at him. He groaned to himself a bit. "Well I suppose so.....but let me just finish these few commercials!!! They're about to bring in the scorpions!!" Splinter said and pointed at the projection screen while laughing.