𖣘 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧 𖣘

☟︎___________

☟︎
___________

❥ 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐲𝐚𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐛 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬.

"I told you it was going to be boring, you should have stayed in your class!" April lectured you while typing on her laptop, you huffed and rest your head on the table out of boredom.

"But Math is boring..." you grumbled as your words were muffled by the table.

"Yeah, you still shouldn't be ditching class" April sighed and patted your hair gently as you hummed from the touch "Don't worry, once Donnie edits this we can go to the cafe near the campus till school ends!"

"Donnie's coming?" You say lifting your head to face April while she nodded happily and took her hand off your head.

"Yeah just hold my laptop before he comes" She beamed placing her laptop in front of you, while you stared at her confused.

"Psh! April! (M/n)!"

You and April snapped your head upwards to see Donnie hanging from the ceiling light, he grinned sheepishly at you two then lost his grip on the lights and fell in between you and April.

"Hi, Donnie! Thanks for coming" April turned her chair to face Donnie as he stood up immediately and sat down in the chair next to you.

"Huh? Oh yeah no problem, Anyway (M/n)! I'm glad you've called the right turtle for help!" He said smugly as he wrapped his arm around your shoulder.

"....What?"

"Not to worry! I shall help you with your assignment!" Donnie said taking the laptop from your desk and typing away at it.

"But I don't even take a tech class-"

"Shhhh!" April said covering your mouth "(M/n) is more than happy that you'll help him out with HIS assignment" She grinned sweetly at Donnie while he gave her a thumbs up.

"OH! How you two are so LUCKY to be in school!"

"....Lucky?"

"If I knew this is how school worked I wouldn't have come here..."

"YES! To be surrounded by true intellectuals scholars resplendent in gorgeous purple satin jackets- Wait." Donnie whipped his head to look at three kids in your school setting up a VR set. "OMG! Purple-stained jackets?!?!" Donnie yelled with stars in his eyes.