◎ 𝐓𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 ◎

.

.

.

.

☟︎

You scanned through various pizza options on the menu, but none of the specials were completely catching your attention, you glazed back at April who seem less excited to be here, and placed her menu down with a sigh, you looked at her silently an...

You scanned through various pizza options on the menu, but none of the specials were completely catching your attention, you glazed back at April who seem less excited to be here, and placed her menu down with a sigh, you looked at her silently and also folded your menu down.

Donnie noticed you placing the pizza menu down and tilted his head "Did you two not find anything you wanted?"

"Not really.....Me and (M/n) will just eat whatever you two ordered" April said to Donnie while looking around at the pizza restaurant crawling with Yokai.

You nodded at April's words as you watched a server come back with Donnie's and Leo's order, the two smiled as their order was placed on the table. You raised your eyebrow looking at the questionable pizza topping that included blue leeches screaming and squirming around on top of the pizza.

April looked at the pizza with a displeased expression while eyeing it up and down "Is that pizza looking at me?" April groaned as she stared back at the leeches

The leeches started singing together 'Eat us, we are delicious!' You looked back at the pizza feeling your hungry disappear. "Why is it singing.....?" You said while looking back at the twins unsure, who shrugged in response.

April slump down in her seat and looked back at Donnie and Leo "Guys, Could we maybe just order cheese?"

"What you mean!?? Not get the Super Creepy Supreme!?" Donnie said bewildered as he held a slice of the leech-squirming pizza, while Leo agreed with his twin for once.

April sighed as she placed her elbows on the table, using her hand to hold up her face, you eyed the pizza untrusted while looking back at the twin "April just means that we wish we could go to a....regular pizza spot all together" You said while patting April shoulders as she hummed.