♡︎ 𝐈 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ♡︎

.
.
.
.
.
.
☟︎
_______

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐌𝐫𝐬. 𝐌𝐨𝐦.
You stared at the list for a while before looking up slowly at the grocery store in front of you, the automatic door reflecting the sun off it. A sigh left your lips at the fact you were entrusted to do a grocery errand on your own. 

Your hand clenched around the piece of paper determined to succeed in this errand, As you took a step forward a slightly rustling sound was made my the alley right next to the supermarket. You slowly turned your head to face the noise, your eyes glancing around the rather dark alleyway unsure if it was some rat around the trash, Before you could completely ignore the sound a 'pshh!' was heard from the alleyway.

Your eyebrows now knitted together as you looked back at the alleyway, You stared at it once more before sighing and decided to take a step towards the alleyway. You took a shuffled step toward the dark alleyway before seeing a familiar blue-masked turtle trying to get your attention.

You're eyes widened a bit noticing him in the dark alleyway giving you a nervous smile as you walked closer to him.

"(M/n)! I really need your help!" Leo said in a pleading voice as he took you by your arm dragging you deeper into the alleyway and taking out his sword. You raised an eyebrow at the turtle as he started opening a portal.

"Help? With what? I was kinda in the middle of an errand-"

"It'll be quick, promise!!!.... I think it'll be quick ....." Leo mumbled in thought before shrugging and tugging you into the portal causing you to let out a surprise yelp as you were pulled into it.

You felt a gush of wind go past you as you entered the portal, You slowly opened your eyes again to see yourself standing in a different alleyway, you stood there dumbfounded as you looked around and back at Leo, only to see him push his hand's against the graffitied wall, causing a portal to open up to the Run of the Mills pizza place.

You tilted your head even more confused about what was going on before feeling a tight grip around your wrist tugging you into the, your legs stumbling as Leo pulled you into the back of a hallway where a small door could be seen at the end of it with a golden heading writer as 'Office'

You squinted your eyes at the door Leo was dragging you to, Leo shuffled his way to the door and immediately kicked it open, revealing Señor Hueso in his office flinching from the loud noise of his door opening, The paintbrush he was holding fell to the ground.