☢︎︎ 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ☢︎︎

⁽ˢˡⁱᵍʰᵗˡʸ ʳᵘˢʰᵉᵈ ˢᵒʳʳʸ!⁾

_____________

❥"𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐇!!!! 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭!"

The eldest brother yelled loudly in front of the gaming machine. The brothers had invited you to come over and hang out in the layer that day which you agreed to. You watched over the DDR railing as Raph tried to beat the record for dance dance revolution.

"I don't think he's got this~," Leo said, teasing his older brother watching him dance who glared at him but quickly made his focus back on the game.

Mikey furrowed his eyebrows as he crossed his arm and shouted at Leo "Hey! Leave him alone"

Leo rolled his eyes "What? I'm just saying he doesn't have this!" Leo's grin
widens watching Raph start to work up a sweat.

"Don't be mean to your brother..."

"You're just trying to get in my head!" Raph grumbled trying to focus on the game.

"Oh, my peaches and cream- He just doubled!!" Donnie said, gasping and pointing at the DDR screen showing his points multiplying.

"Rag! Now!" Raph shouted as sweat rolled down his face, Mikey immediately picked up a rag and wiped Raphs sweat off.

"Have I ever told you How big and beautiful you are?" Mikey said with a star-struck face.

"No, but thank you!"

"Uh, he's about to set!" Donnie shouted, shoving his face in front of the DDR screen "I can't watch! But I can't NOT watch!"

You looked at your friends amused at how excited they got over this game. Leo shoved Donnie to the ground to also have a look at the DDR screen.

"You know what they say about big-time moments?"

You squeeze yourself between Mikey and Leo to look at the gaming screen.

"Yes I do, They say in big-time moments leaders make big time-"

A loud cough was heard from across the room as you turned your head to see what had caused the noise only to see Splinter in the hallway of the arcade room.

"Ow, my brain!" Master Splinter groaned while clutching his head in pain.

The brothers let out a scream "No! Oh gosh why.." they cringed while looking at MasterSplinter. He had a deep inhale and then let out a soft sneeze.