༻ 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐲 ༺

☟︎_________

☟︎
_________

❥ "𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐤e 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐡𝐞𝐦...𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫"

April ran around in a panic while you scolded your pet who huffed at you inside a mirror. A loud knock came outside the bathroom door as April opens it quickly while you cross your arms at  Mayhem for huffing at you.

"Hey (M/n)! Hey April! What happens to be the problem?" Raph said bursting into the bathroom while Leo and Mikey follow behind him.

April looked stressed while she tugged on Raph's arm and pointed at the sink mirror. "We were trying to bathe Mayhem, but he poofed away!! And somehow...HE'S STUCK IN THE MIRROR!!!" April said with a voice crack while Mikey looks at Mayhem in pity.

"Aw...Poor little fella!"

"You guys can help us get him out right?" You tilted your head looking back at three who nodded

"Of course (N/n)! We're an expert on minthic stuff!" Leo hummed confidently while April's eyes twitched.

"You mean mystic, right? I think we should call Donnie" April sighed as she grabbed her phone and started searching for his contact. You sighed while looking at Mayhem who only stared back at you innocently which caused you to furrow your eyebrows at him. 

"No, no, no! I know just the plan to get him out" Raph shouted.

________

You and April silently stared at your destroyed bathroom and the three brothers laying on the floor panting.

"MY BATHROOM!!" April yelled horrified at the scene while you looked back stunned at the destroyed bathroom tiles, you and April sulked together while sitting on the destroyed bathroom floor.

"So you thought smashing everything but the mirror would get him out of the mirror?" Donnie said annoyed while patting your shoulder in comfort.

Raph looks at the mirror with a gasp "I could smash the mirror!"

"You can't smash the mirror with him in it! He might get trapped in the netherworld! " Leo yelled at his eldest brother who looked lost in thought

"Oh My Gosh!!! He fading!" Mikey yelled pointing at Mayhem's tail that was already gone from sight.

"My son...."