🂱 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤 𓃹

☟︎

☟︎

_______

❥𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝, you adjusted your tie losing it a bit around your neck, while A worried Mayhem looked at and panicked April.

April looked back and forth at the school building nervously and took in a deep breath "You can do this!" April began talking to herself, Mayhem purred at April's statement agreeing.

"You've fought monsters! Been to hidden cities! Destroy robots— who am I kidding" April sulked and turned around to walk back home "School dances are way scarier" she sighed kicking the dirt on the ground.

You sighed and turned her around to face the school while Mayhem was bumping his head against her legs in an attempt to push her forwards "I didn't wear a suit just for you to back out last minute...I think you can do it" you said patting her back in comfort while she whined, "Plus didn't that one girl invite you?"

April's face lit up forgetting about her worries for a bit and nodded quickly "Yeah! Tyler, the coolest girl in school!" April stopped her movements and crouched down to Mayhem with an apologetic look "Time for you to jet, I can't be like the lizard boy! I gotta be cool!"

Mayhem squeaked and poof somewhere else leaving you and April standing in front of the school, You offer your hand to her and she smiled as she took your hand as you two walked into the school building.

"There's a lot of people here..." April hummed nervously while looking around the campus full of students

"Hey, April!" A dude in a purple button-up shouted, running towards the both of you with people staring at him strangely at his loud commotion.

"Oh god...." April voices out a groan when he called her name, you look back at her and then at the guy in front of you, April waves at him with an awkward smile "Dale!"

"My favorite person" Dale smiled widely as he waved at April "Oh and (M/n)'s here"

You stared at him blankly then turned your head to face April again.

"Hey, you going to this shindig? I usually wouldn't go to one of these 'dances', But Me and (M/n) actually got invited by Taylor Martin!" She said happily showing off the invitation you both had received from her "We're going to go sit at the cool kid table now so...."