𖥞 𝐁𝐮𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𖥞

☟

_____________

❥𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐬, as you watched the car zoom throughout the city building, feeling the car bump along the speed bump causing the anti-mosquitoes suit you were wearing to shift weirdly, you mumbled to your self as you went to fix it.

"Ugh, I need a new update to my phone..." Mikey whined while waving his phone around in the car. Before trying to shove it into Donnie's grip.

"Focus!" Raph huffed while looking at Mikey then back to the group "The news said this hotel was full of oozesquitoes! We're suited up, So let's get down to business!" The turtle tank slowly down and then came to a stop, in front of a fancy hotel, You opened the tank's door while looking at the big and bright hotel curiously before entering inside the hotel hall which was over-flooded with oozesquitoes

Raph narrowed his eyes as he reached for a weapon on his back "Ok bugs! It's just you and us!" Raph huffed while holding an electric fly swat.

While he was in the background swatting ozzesquites, some of the ozzesquitos started flying towards you circling your head, you looked up at it uninterested and moved your hands upward to a quick clap, killing the bug in between your hands.

"And me! I'm here too!" a man exclaimed as his head peeked out of the front counter, you all turned your head to face the man and looked at him in silence.

"Don't fear Sir! We are unlicensed amateurs and we have this situation under control!" Leo informed the desk man calmly while he looked back at Leo weirdly

"Ew- your skin's all green"

"Bitc- I mean it's a perfectly normal side effect of all the chemicals we use Sir!" Leo said dismissing the man's concerns and running back to the group with an annoyed face.

Raph had you all huddled together once more to give some words of advice "Alright, guys remember! Attract, smash, zap, smash" Raph said while swinging his arms out dramatically, his arm smacked against a vase causing it to fall over.

"No, no, no!!!" The desk man shrieked throwing himself on the ground to catch the vase before it hit the floor "Don't break anything! The boss will have my head!" He yelled placing the vase down and lecturing Raph who hanged his head down low in embarrassment.

Once the man left Raph alone, Leo pulled Raph to the side to talk. You went to look at the human who was now running around and crying as ozzesquitos chased him around, you sighed deeply through your nose and walked over to him.