𓃹 𝐌𝐫𝐬.𝐂𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬 𓃹

☟︎__________

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

☟︎
__________

❥ "......𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭,𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲!" 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

"That's interesting..." you hummed leaning against Splinter's couch, who sat there unfazed.

"Uh anyways- Congratulations on the acting job, April! I'm so happy I could punch a rainbow!" Raph said excitedly, proud of his friend who smiled back at him

"It's just a tiny basic cable show!" April chuckled, trying to humble herself a bit.

"Not so tiny," Splinter said slumped down on his couch "It knocked Scorpion Treadmill out of its time slot!" He yelled while crossing his arms.

Leo hummed and turned to face his older brother "Hey, Raph!" Leo yelled, leaning against him "Say how'd you like to sit in the front row?" Leo said with a grin slightly shoving him forward

"Okay!" Raph smiled excitedly as Leo took him to sit in front of the screen projector, April cracked up next to you, causing you to raise an eyebrow at her. 

"Hey, kids!"April's face popped out of the TV screen "It's time for the Laughy Fun-time Hour! With Mrs.Cuddles!!" April said showing off a bunny plush with rainbow ears.

"Let's be friends forever!" The bunny tilted its head while holding its arms out

"That's a weird-looking plushie"

Raph's face went pale when he saw Mrs.Cuddles appear on the screen. He immediately shrieked and ran behind the couch to hold onto you in a panic, his grip crushing your hips.

"Not Mrs.Cuddles!!!" Raph wailed into you while you looked at him a little confused but patted his head in comfort seeing his fear of this bunny.

"BAHABAHAH!!-"

"OMG! It's just as good as thought!!"

"Hey, you guys know I can't watch this!!!" Raph huffed his muffled words against your shirt.

"Is my acting that bad?" April said teasingly to Raph, who immediately shook his head.

𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭~ ♡ {ʳᵒᵗᵗᵐⁿᵗ ˣ ᵐᵃˡᵉ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें