🝊 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐟𝐬 🝊

☟︎

☟︎

__________

❥"𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐛 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 (𝐌/𝐧)?" April asked you slightly worried about what the interviewers might think seeing you carry that around as you two were close to approaching the store you were supposed to interview in.

"Yeah I'm sure of it" You hummed, staring back at April before moving your eyes back to the sidewalk, April took a deep breath in and sighed at your response but not saying anything else about it as you walked together in silence. Till you both reached a cardboard hut with a piece of paper attached to it called 'Leo's Paper Hut'

"You want us to work here?"

"I'm desperate for a job (M/n)"

April sighed as she grabbed the cardboard door handle before taking a nervous deep breath trying to calm herself down. You noticed her anxious behavior and spoke up.

"Dont get nervous, You alawys do gerat April" You smiled softly toward her trying to reassure her the best you can.

"Thanks (M/n)" she smiled back at you as she looked at the door handle more determined and twisted it open forcing the door to open widely, the odor of salami hit you immediately as the door opened causing you to cover your nose from the smell and scrunch up your face.

"Hi, we're both here for the job interview..." April paused as she noticed it was just the brothers in the store smiling at you two, the store filled with salami-shaped papers.

April groaned as she shut the door "Aw Man! I thought it was weird to have an interview at midnight" she complained while you shrugged walking towards your friends

"Ah! Welcome Mister (L/n) and Miss O'Neil" Mikey said, reading off a clipboard with glasses and a mustache.

'What a cute disguise' you thought with a small smile which Mikey noticed. He felt his chest flutter as he smiled widely back at you, but was interrupted when you heard the sounds of tires screeching in front of the hut.

The brothers quickly hid under the desk and dragged you underneath as well. Then, Leo, Donnie, and Raph took you inside this small security cardboard box behind the desk where you were standing. The cardboard was way too small for the four of you as your back was pressed against the wall and being elbowed on your side by Raph.

"Ugh, I hate tight spaces..."Donnie groaned, squished by Leo's side who rolled his eyes at Donnie and then turned his head back to you.