☆ 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐥 ☆

☟︎_____

☟︎
_____

❥𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐣𝐨𝐛 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐭.
Bored out of your mind having to watch April restock items and grab things from the back for the customers. You scrolled through your phone bored until you heard a thud right next to you. You turned your head to see who had sat next to you only to see a disguised Master Splinter who wore Mikey's clothing.

You stared at him blankly before confronting him ".....What are you doing here..?" You tilted your head while Splinter flinched noticing you

"Oh! Hello (M/n)! I mean- I am here on an average teenage shopping trip for new kicks!" Master Splinter said loudly as he grabbed the shoe box next to him and opened it trying on the shoe while looking around the store suspiciously.

"Uhh..ok.."

April walked next to you while holding a stack of shoe boxes noticing the 'kid' next to you. "Hi there! How may I help- ugh..NO WAY! Splints! You can't be here!" April yelled tossing the shoe boxes she was holding to the side and started lecturing him.

"Uh...You must have me confused for someone else!" You and April stare him down annoyed while he stands up nervously "My name is Randall!" He said pulling out a fidget spinner from his pocket. "I am an Average teenage boy!"

"Those things still exist?"

"Man! You are totally gonna get me fired!" April hissed "You don't look anything like a teenager!" April grumbled and crossed her arms as you nodded in agreement behind her.

"Shut up. Now! Don't be alarmed but I suspect your store is being run by the most evil forces to ever walk this earth!" Splinter whisper shouted

"You can not be for real!" April grumbled again when the door rang, A large man and a thinner smaller man enter the building and started walking toward the three of you.  You squinted your eyes looking at two men thinking they looked familiar but you weren't sure since they slightly looked different from the guys you are thinking of.

Splinter gasped seeing them walk past you "FOOT FACE" he yelled loudly pointing at them, April panicked and was quick to hush the man while smiling nervously at her bosses.

When Splinter shouted foot face a slight spark lit up in your brain as you remembered where these men looked familiar. You were quick to hide your face behind April as they passed by.