Is everyone happy?

Sans pov: *yawn* It's just another day on the surface well not for long anyway...frisk promised not to reset but I really don't believe her. I just wanted to go back to sleep I'm so tired..."SANS YOU LAZYBONES COME DOWN FOR BREAKFAST!" "Alright bro no need to rattle your bones around it." "SANS NO PUNS!" "Oh come on bro I have a skele-TON to share." "Sans stop that's enough the human and the others are coming over now get your lazy bones but down here!" I put on my usual outfit and walked downstairs and saw my brother cooking spaghetti we were celebrating Our first month on the surface although we won't be here long I decided to try and enjoy this pacifist route. I slumped on the couch looking at the ceiling playing memories in my head I guess I must've been deep in thought because I heard the door the door opened and there was frisk along with asriel,asgore, undyne,alphys, and mettaton."WELCOME EVERYONE PLEASE HAVE A SEAT AT THE DINING TABLE FOOD WILL BE OUT IN A MINUTE!" "Brother are you alright?" "M fine bro I'll be at the table in a minute." I stood up walked inside the kitchen it smelled like butterscotch cinnamon pie I guess toriel brought some food as well. "Why hello there sans do you need a plate?" "Sure hand me one." "Here you go sans" "Thanks tori." I munched down on my food when I felt someone staring at me I looked around to see frisk staring at me "Uh kiddo? Something wrong?" *Frisk shakes her head in denial saying she was zoning out.* "If you say so." Everyone was chatting about whatever they were talking about over time. I finished eat and went to my room.(a few hours later sans eventually fell asleep but he looked more peaceful..)

(Pretend he's on a bed'

Papyrus pov: Where on earth is my brother?! It's been hours is he asleep? Oh he's just a lazybones I better go check on him. *knock knock* "Sans? I'm coming in..." Oh he's asleep again "Sans? Wake up!" "Mmngh nooo I'm sleepy." "Come on sans today is a special day we must celebrate the day frisk came and saved us!" For some reason he flinched at the last sentence I wonder why. "Sans? Are you alright?" "M fine bro what time is it." "It's 1:30." "Thanks bro what's everyone doing downstairs?" "WE ARE THANKING FRISK AT THIS TIME!" "I'll be down in a sec" "Alright I the great papyrus will go attend to the party!" "Sounds good bro."

Sans pov: *groan* why did papy have to wake me up....oh well I better get downstairs to *thank* the human. (Sans teleports himself in front of the human in the living room.) "Sup kiddo paps told me what we were doing so I guess I owe it to ya." (Sans puts on an act and bows while saying.) "Frisk...the 7th human soul to enter to underground I thank you for freeing us and allowing us to see the sun." *Frisk tells sans there's no need to bow she can't help but fell that there's something wrong* (Sans decided to go sit on the couch as he slowly was caught up in his own thoughts he didn't feel anything after a while he was just numb.)

Frisk pov(short)did I say something wrong is he ok?! Where'd he go?! I walked to the couch and found out he was staring at the ceiling. I gave him a light poke he didn't even notice how strange?

Word count:627

(papyrus is reading a book titled "How to tell of someone is hiding depression deep within." In the kitchen.)