Suspicion

Papyrus pov: I'm tired of sans always lying to me it's like he doesn't trust me asgore gave me this very helpful book on "How to know if someone is hiding depression deep within." And so far..,sans has shown signs that are stated in this book I'm worried he just won't tell me anything! He's completely shutting me out no matter how hard I try to get in his thick skull it never works am I doing something wrong? (Toriel walks up to papyrus and taps him on the head) "Papyrus dear are you alright? The cover on your book is....quite concerning." "It's nothing lady toriel it's just that...I'm worried for sans he's hiding something from us and king asgore gave me this book and I'm afraid my brother has some of the signs." "He is gifted at hiding is he not?" "Ms. Toriel Do you think you and the others could help me it's fine if you don't want to it's just that sometimes the great papyrus needs help sometimes." "Of course dear! There's nothing wrong with asking for help maybe not today but tomorrow we will definitely have a meeting I will inform the others about the situation and gather as much as possible who knows what sans might do!" I thanked toriel and I heard her talking with everyone I set my book down and went to see my brother who was on the couch he was sleeping. What are those under his eyes? I grabbed my book and flipped to page 47 Bags under eyes could mean that the person your concerned about either isn't sleeping or has been crying for hours on end. Well I know my bro sleeps a lot so....Oh god. "SANS WAKE UP!" (Sans jolts awake) "Paps? Do you need something?" "It's nothing brother just wanted to know if your actually okay." "Never better can I go back to sleep please?" "Sure brother..." Sans somehow managed to fall asleep on my lap. (Not a ship just brotherly love) "Hey papyrus is the punk asleep?" "Yes undyne is there something you want to discuss?" "Toriel told up what's been going and...we all wanna help even the human agreed!" "Why thank you human frisk and everyone else this means a lot to me and my brother now does anyone know what the first step is?" "W..w.ell I think t..that w..we n..need to maybe pay attention to what he does throughout the day?" "What an excellent idea alphys I the great papyrus approves!" *Frisk tells papyrus that she may know what's happening.* "Really human?" *Frisk tells papyrus and the others to go in his room so they can discuss something serious.* I wonder what the human wants to talk about?

Word count:471

Things are getting interesting 🧐