I love you brother..

No one pov: It had been a long night for the brothers sans had woken up a few times due to night terrors and papyrus was
always there to help him fall asleep after a long time. A few hours had passed into the night and sans hadn't woken up for quite a while, papyrus was relieved and eventually had fallen asleep. A few more hours passed it's now morning papyrus is now awake let's see what he's up to!

Papyrus pov: What a night! I've never seen sans have so many nightmares this topic must be so haunting poor sans....Oh well I will attend to make breakfast he should wake up soon! *Papyrus walks out of his room and runs to the kitchen and starts making spaghetti.* Sans will surely enjoy this! I just have to find the ketchup, hmm where could it be? Oh right! On the counter silly me. *Sans steps out of his room and lumps down the stairs.* "Why hello there brother breakfast is almost ready!" "Sounds good bro *yawn*." "Are you still tired brother? Tonight was rough wasn't it?" "I'll be fine eventually is food ready?" "Yes come and have a seat!" *sans sits down on the table eating with papyrus.* I hope this food will brighten sans mood a bit he's been having such a hard time. I'm still trying to process what frisk said a few days ago about killing us all... I can't imagine how sans felt when he found my scarf...and the dust so much of it could be laying around *shudder* I can't even think about it without shivering over the thought. I might as well ask sans a few more questions he won't mind right? Let's hope he doesn't lie to me I want to help him as much as possible in this situation. (End of pov)

Warning up ahead!: mentions of self harm

Papyrus- Hey sans can I ask a few questions about the resets?

Sans- depends, what route are you asking about?

Papyrus- I want to know more about genocide, if that's ok with you

Sans- .....fine ask away

Papyrus-What happened after I died....?

Sans- *sigh* do you promise not to freak out?

Papyrus -Alright?

No one- sans lifts up his sleeve to reveal many cuts and marks looks like it's from a blade or chainsaw.

Sans- Heh... you'd find out eventually but yeah.... It's how I coped after your death. Although,every time the human resets the scars don't seem to disappear I guess our bodies don't change during a reset.

Papyrus-.....I don't know what to say brother.... But why do you do this to yourself? Does Emily know?!

Sans- No...it's been a secret for as long as I can remember to be honest I don't remember anything before the resets it must've been that long huh?

Papyrus- Sans....you need to stop this nonsense! It'll do more harm than good to you! From now on I will be cleaning your room in search for knives I'll do that later but for now more questions if you don't mind?

Sans-fair enough..now what's the question?

Papyrus- Why are you the only one who can remember the resets?

Sans- well uh, do you remember our dad?

Papyrus- Yeah?

Sans- well one day he did a tiny test on me and it went completely wrong that test is the reason I have 1 hp. He injected determination in me and I developed a theory later on when the resets started on how I could remember things no one else can until now.....

Papyrus-You didn't always have 1 hp?!

Sans- Nope! You were still in the making we weren't born with love between 2 monsters ever since we were kids we've always wondered what the holes in our fathers hands were. Apparently he created both of us with his own bone marrow. It's just that you took longer to make for reasons but you survived and your living just fine.

Papyrus- that's....a lot to take in.

Sans- Whoops did I say to much?

Papyrus- no no it's just that...I never really understood how we were made with just dad but now I understand!

Sans- That's another question solved now how much more do you need to ask?

Papyrus-I just have 1 more question......How are you able to handle frisk today know what she's done?

Sans- Well, I try not to think about it too much when I'm around her afraid I might snap... I'm a freak aren't I? *sob* *hic*

Papyrus- Sans, you are not a freak nor anything like that you just....need severe help with what you saw during those 50 routes of pain and suffering I can't imagine what it's like to watch your brother die all over again. If you don't feel comfortable near frisk we can take a break if you want?

Sans- No no,besides frisk will probably think something's off if we leave for to to long.

Papyrus- Alright but please, stop cutting, continue going to therapy, and try not to think about genocide alright?

Sans- I'll try bro but it's kinda hard to stop doing a habit you've gotten so used to...

Papyrus- Then I will help you with every step of the way.

Sans- thanks bro....I'm kinda full I'm gonna head upstairs.

Papyrus-Ok sans don't forget you have therapy tomorrow!

Sans- alright!

No one pov- The tiny skeleton walks up the stairs knowing what's to come tomorrow.

Papyrus- *sigh* Oh sans,please be ok.

Word count:948

Idk how long dis a book will be I kinda miss writing about the bad sanses lol😅