Howd it go?

Papyrus pov: Sans is done! I better get going (Frisk walks up to papyrus) "HUMAN DO YOU NEED SOMETHING?" "Can I come with you?" "Sure human frisk! Hop in!" I started the engine and drove off. "Papyrus do you think this is my fault he's like this?" "Of course not frisk! You were possessed and you couldn't do anything about it you brought us up here and now sans can get professional help!" "I guess so... are we almost there?" "10 more minutes human we will be there soon sans must be so scared I think I should drive just a little bit faster." "Don't go to fast some police officers are terrible in this corner I suggest staying at the limit." "Very well human!" (10 minutes later) "Here we are human!" "This place looks weird." "I know human but we must find sans! *papyrus opens the door* "Why hello again skeleton from before how may I help you?" "I'm here for my brother is he not done?" "Oh yes he actually finished a few minutes ago I will go grab him meanwhile please sit on the couches near the corner!" "Come along human!" These couches are quite soft I hope sans didn't fall asleep at some point. I heard an all to familiar voice in the halls... "Your brother is right this way sans." "Brother?" "Sans your here!" (They both run up to each other and share the warmth of each other.)

Sans pov: "Missed ya bro

Sans pov: "Missed ya bro." "I missed you too sans did you allow them to help you? Did you behave?" "I did I told Emily about the resets she knows everything." "That is completely fine brother now come on let's go home frisk is waiting in the car I bet she's eager to meet you!" Frisk is here I better get going I separated from the hug and ran outside to the car before I opened the door I waved goodbye to Emily and opened the backseat and was greeted by a hug from frisk. "Woah hey there frisk how've you been?" "I missed you.." "Missed ya to bud now let's get going shall we?" (Papyrus opens the door to the driver seat and starts the engine while frisk falls asleep.) "So sans when's the next session?" "Next Wednesday same time as today." "That's great! We will be home shortly toriel is celebrating your first day at therapy with butterscotch pie!" "Sounds good as always."Did  they really have to celebrate? It's really not that important but I guess they just want to cheer me up. I looked outside the window and saw monsters and human's talking it was a lovely sight I'm glad humans have accepted us monsters. I felt myself drifting off to sleep but I got ahold of myself knowing we would be home soon. "You can sleep sans I will carry you and the human to your beds once we arrive!" I slowly drifted off to sleep knowing that I would wake up in my bed with the smell of spaghetti filling in the air.

Word count:515